We are ONE

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WxCPFZGfNg

------

“PROFESSOR?!” Exo-K yelped.

“You mean our Professor knows about you guys?” D.O. questioned.

“Knows us? Of course he does. After all…he’s the one that sent us to her.” Luhan glanced at you and you blinked in surprise.

Exo-K stared at each other, dumbfounded. *Professor, you betrayer!*

“We’re connected.” Luhan said in a monotone voice. He pulled the screen up so that it was hanging in the air. The Professor waved, “Hello Exo-M!”

“PROFESSOR!” Exo-K exclaimed.

The professor jolted, startled by their volume. His eyes rounded in shock. Obviously, he hadn’t expected them. “E-Exo-K! My boys!”

“Don’t you ‘my boys’ us! You backstabbed us!” D.O. fumed.

“Now, now, boys. I haven’t backstabbed anybody. You boys are still my priority.” The Professor assured.

“He’s right. We don’t want anything to do with the old, deranged man.” Xiumin said.

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes dangerously, “Don’t call him that.” He couldn’t stand it when anybody insulted you or the Professor.

The Professor turned his gaze to you and cheerfully waved, “Hello, Star!” You meekly waved back *This is so strange and awkward.*

“She’s Soulmate.” Xiumin corrected. “OVER MY DEAD BODY-“ Chanyeol sneered. Kai and Suho had to hold him back.

“Oh, dear. I can see there are disagreements already.” The Professor tapped his chin.

Chanyeol pointed at Exo-M with a furious expression, “SEND THEM BACK, PROFESSOR! MAKE THEM GO BACK TO EXO! NO! EXILE THEM!”

Xiumin and Tao rolled their eyes. “Oh, Chanyeol. You and your temper.” The Professor chuckled.

“IT’S NOT FUNNY!” Exo-K exclaimed.

“You didn’t tell us that they were this sensitive.” Chen said.

“They aren’t, usually. But they have been ever since they’ve met their Star.” The Professor mused.

“For the last time, old man, it’s Soulmate.” Xiumin corrected.

Baekhyun grabbed him by the collar and sneered, “I told you not to call him that!”

“Boys, boys! Let’s all calm down! Look at poor Star! She’s absolutely traumatized!” The Professor pointed. All eyes landed on you. You glanced around then shrugged, “Uhh…I’m okay. Just a bit confused.”

“Okay! Let’s calm down and try to figure this out, okay?” Suho took charge as the leader. The Professor proudly beamed at him *I knew I was right to put him as leader!* “First question, are they really from Exo?” Suho asked. The Professor nodded, “They are from the same planet as you are.”

“You knew about them but didn’t tell us all this time?” Kai questioned with crossed arms.

The Professor shook his head, “I’ve heard about their existence but I never really knew I would come upon them. Lucky for me, they ended up on my radar.” “I told you! You didn’t catch us! We purposely approached you!” Xiumin smacked his face in frustration. “Yes, yes. Same thing. We both have our missions to fill.” The Professor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter