Chanyeol Day

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHcl9T8AfKk

-------

 

You said goodbye to the girls and left the dormitory before you could run into ‘ Monitor’ again. You swung your backpack over your shoulders and walked down the pathway with a sigh. All of a sudden, an arm swung around you and you looked up.

“Why the sigh? I feel like the earth will split because of it.” Chanyeol shook his head.

“Yeol.” You softly called. He smiled down at you.

Then you clouted his forehead.

“OWOWOW! What was that for, Star?!” Chanyeol asked with a pout as he rubbed his forehead.

You crossed your arms and eyed him, “What are you doing on my campus?”

“It’s our campus. You’re not the only one enrolled here.” He stuck his tongue out.

You gasped with wide eyes, “No! Don’t tell me! YOU APPLIED TO MY COLLEGE?!”

“And got accepted. Every last one of us.” Chanyeol proudly nodded.

You froze. “Wait…when you say ‘every last one of us’, you possibly don’t mean…”

He beamed, “It’ll be just like high school~”

“NOOO!” You shrieked in protest. A few students stared at you as if you were crazy. *No. My ideal college life. Goodbye forever…* You covered your eyes. Chanyeol put his arm around you and leaned his head against yours with a sigh of content. “It’ll be perfect, Star.”

You shrugged his arm off of you and glared at him, “Where is the rest of Exo-K?!” You looked around your vicinity, “COME OUT! I KNOW YOU’RE OUT THERE!”

Now people were starting to whisper.

“Chill, Star. They’re not here.” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Where are they?” You questioned.

“They shot off once they saw that you were okay. They didn’t want to risk of facing your wrath. As for me,” Chanyeol leaned into your face and batted his lashes, “I’d risk anything just to spend more time with you~”

You frowned and yanked his glasses off of him. “Yow!” He yelped.

“What are you doing with these glasses?! Are your eyes even bad?” You put the glasses on you and looked around, “What the heck?! It’s not prescribed lens! They’re just fashion glasses!”

Chanyeol chuckled. He slipped his arm around your neck and pressed you against his body. You blinked up at him over the spectacles. “I think you look y with glasses, Star~” He complimented with a greasy grin.

You narrowed your eyes and pointed sternly at him, “Don’t try to seduce me. Especially after what you pulled on me today. It won’t work.” You wrenched the glasses off your face, put it in his hand, and walked away.

“JAGIYA! WAIT FOR ME!” Grinning, Chanyeol went to catch up with you. He took your hand but you whipped it away with a warning glare. You walked away and Chanyeol caught up with you. He grabbed your hand again and you exasperatedly looked at him, “Chanyeol-“

He gave you an adorable smile and pressed your hand against his cheek, “Pretty please? I’ll be good~”

*How can you be good when you’re always so devious and sneaky?!* But you couldn’t say no to his smile. You sighed, “Fine BUT,” You squished one eye close and pointed strictly at him, “Be good.”

Chanyeol beamed and nodded, “Araso.”

You relaxed and began to walk.

Chanyeol laced his fingers through yours and smiled down at your hand locked in his.

“Star, can we go eat ramen?” “We have ramen at home.” You replied.

“Then how about ice cream?” Chanyeol asked. “That’s at home, too, unless Sehun ate them all.” You stated.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and threw his free arm up in the air, “Can we just eat anything somewhere?!”

“What about the others?” You asked.

Chanyeol shrugged, “Too bad they weren’t here. As for me, I waited for you UNTIL you came out of your friends’ dormitory, which by the way, why did you take such a long time?”

You flushed *We were watching SHINee videos and annoying Jinju to death.* But you knew that answer wouldn’t work well with him. After all, he was the culprit behind your vandalized SHINee posters. “Fine, fine. What do you want to eat?” You asked. “Whatever you want to eat.” Chanyeol squeezed your hand.

You raised an eyebrow. He sweetly smiled and did that signature expression where one of his eyes became smaller than the other. You couldn’t help but laugh. You shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter