Powers

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ds3KD0YVM&feature=related

-----

Exo-M glanced at each other and nodded.

Xiumin lay back against the sofa with a proud smile, “You already saw mine. My power is frost. I can freeze the room in less than 30 seconds.”

“Why don’t you freeze yourself then?” D.O. muttered next to you. You gave him a look to not be rude and he scowled. You turned to the next Exo-M member.

Lay felt all eyes on him and straightened up. “Um, you already saw my power, too. I healed your knee…” He quietly mumbled then turned a shade of red.

“Oh yeah. Thanks for that, by the way.” You smiled and he turned red even more.

Chanyeol snorted and crossed his arms jealously *Don’t smile at him like that! He’ll fall for you like how I fell for you!*

You looked at Chen. “I have power over thunder.” He said.

Your eyes widened. “PUHAHA!” Exo-K burst into laughter at once.

“I don’t find that amusing in any way…” Chen raised an eyebrow.

“STAR IS GOING TO HATE YOU!” D.O. pointed at him then exploded into another round of laughter.

“Why?” Chen furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and worry, “You don’t like thunder?”

“I don’t think anyone does…” You mumbled then shrugged, “It’s not thunder so much that I don’t like. I used to not like rain but I’m okay now.” You glanced at Exo-K and exchanged meaningful glances with them. Suho smiled and squeezed your hand reassuringly.

Kris noted that and arched an eyebrow *What connection do they share that I don’t know?*

You looked at Tao, “What about you?” He arrogantly smirked, “I control time.”

Your mouth fell open, “Control time?! How?!” That seemed like such an unusual power, and you couldn’t help but be fascinated. He casually shrugged, “I can make the time stop and the life forms around it stop also.” “So if you stop time now, will I be frozen in this state?” You asked, slightly afraid but mostly enthralled. Tao shook his head. “Not unless I have you in my time frame. When I mostly used my powers, Exo-M was unaffected by it. So everyone can’t move but the people that I choose. So it would be wise for you all to be nice to me~” He giddily laughed.

Exo-K rolled their eyes. You bobbed your head in understanding *That’s pretty cool…* Your eyes turned to Luhan. “What power do you have?”

*Telekinesis.* Chanyeol already knew.

Luhan didn’t reveal his power. Instead, he showed it to you. Luhan reached one hand out. All of a sudden, you felt very light. *Something feels strange. Why do I feel as if I’m floating…?* You looked down and shrieked. *I’M FLYING?!* Your body was floating mid-air. You kicked your legs but you couldn’t come down. Luhan kept you floating there like a cloud.

“STAR! STAR!” Exo-K panicked. Chanyeol snarled, “PUT HER DOWN AT ONCE!”

Luhan shrugged and transferred you towards the right. “What are you doing?! Where are you taking me?!” You squealed in panic. *To your rightful place.* Then Luhan moved you right in front of Kris. Your eyes widened as you came face-to-face with him.

Kris intently gazed back. He didn’t stop Luhan nor persuade him further.

Then Luhan abruptly dropped his hand and released his control from you. You went plunking downwards immediately.

Kris reflexively held out his arms and you dropped into them.

*Ohmygod. There went my heart.* You silently exhaled in relief but froze. You realized you were still in his arms. You slowly looked up to meet his eyes once again.

Exo-K stared at the two of you. Luhan smirked *And that, my new comrades, is who she really belongs with.*

Chanyeol gritted his teeth. He wished he coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter