The Truth

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwW0eiGpuY

--------

Kai turned around and stared at Kris. “What did you just say?”

It was silent. “Say it again.” He demanded.

Kris looked into his eyes, “Haebin is your sister-“

In a blur of a movement, Kai was in front of Kris and was holding him by the collar.

“Kai!” D.O. called. Chen’s eyes widened. You were at loss what to do.

“How dare you lie!” Kai hissed, “You think that’s possible?! Star is from earth, and I’m from Exo! I don’t remember ever having a sister! How far will you go to separate Star from me? You’re pathetic-“

“I’m not lying.” Kris calmly said and looked Kai straight in the eyes, “Haebin is your half-sister.”

Kai’s face fell. Before he could protest, Luhan spoke, “It’s true. Duizhang isn’t lying. Haebin…” He looked at you pitifully, “is your mei-mei.” He shifted his gaze to Kai, “She is your little sister…related to you by blood.”

“How can you say that without any proof?” D,O. asked. Luhan looked at Kris.

Kai snapped out of his daze and snarled, “You six are crazy. You all should leave this house immediately. You’re trying to deceive us so that you’ll split us apart!”

“For the last time, I’M NOT LYING!” Kris snarled.

“Then prove it!” Kai snapped. “Prove the fact that Star and I are related!”

*Fine. If that’s what you want.* Kris coldly gazed at him, “What is your mother’s name?”

“Why should I-“ “TELL ME! YOU WANTED PROOF! I’M GIVING YOU PROOF!” Kris sneered.

After a pause, Kai opened his mouth, “A-“

“Ara.” Kris finished for him.

Stunned, Kai stared at him. Your eyes widened. Your heart instantly sank to the lowest pits of your stomach. *Kai’s mother’s name is…Ara?* You stared down at the his ring on your finger. Kai whispered, “How do you know my mother’s name-“

“Ara is your mother’s name?” You spoke for the first time. All eyes shifted towards you. Kai turned around and gazed at you. He saw the shock on your face, and his stomach tightened. *Please…don’t tell me…*

“My mother’s name is Ara.” You whispered.

Kai’s heart dropped like an anvil. “Holy…” Xiumin stepped back in shock. This was too overwhelming to take in.

You turned your gaze to Kris, “Is that why you asked me if I knew what my mother’s name was?” He nodded, “I wanted to know if you at least knew what her name was.” There was a pause, and then Kai whirled around, “There is still no evidence that Haebin and I are siblings! It could be a coincidence that our mothers’ names are the same!”

“Somewhere on your bodies, both of you should have a birthmark that is the shape of a triangle. And, it will be on the same place.” Kris said.

Kai and you stared at each other.

You noticed a recognizable birthmark on his waist. It was a small black mark that, if you looked closely, was the shape of a triangle. Your expression softened and you pointed, “That…” Kai followed your gaze, “It’s nothing. I’ve had it since I was born.” He looked at you questioningly, “Why?” You slowly shook your head, “Nothing…” Kai turned his attention to his shirt. “It’s just…” You began. He paused. “I have the same birthmark…” You quietly mumbled. Kai spun around and stared at you, “What? Really?” You nodded, “It’s in the same place as yours is.” Y

our mouth fell open and an inaudible gasp escaped your mouth.

“Do you still think I’m lying?” Kris muttered.

Kai narrowed his eyes, “You could have seen our birthmarks. You probably saw mine when we went to the sauna together.”

“Kai is right. This doesn’t make any sense.” Suho shook his head. “How can they be siblings? Star is a human. Kai is an alien.”

“…Haebin isn’t a human.” Kris whispered. Your heart literally stopped for that one moment. Your eyes grew big and wide. Confusion crossed your face. *What is he trying to say? I’m not human?! Then what can I possibly be?!*

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun growled.

Kris took a deep breath and looked at Exo-K, “Haebin isn’t fully human. She’s part alien.”

You stepped back, bewildered. *M-me? An alien?* Everything was moving too fast. You were Kai’s biological sister. And you were half-alien as well? What other secrets would Kris reveal next? You didn’t want to know.

“Star, are you all right?” Chanyeol whispered, concerned.

*No, I’m not. I just found out my whole life was a lie.* “How do you know all this?” You asked Kris.

Kris gazed at you for a while then spoke, “I knew your mother. I met Ara before she went to earth.” He pulled out a black and silver ring from his finger, “Do you see this ring? She gave it to me. Somewhere, you probably have this, too. She left this with you so that when the day came that I finally found you, you would know that I was meant for you also.”

You shook your head, “I don’t…”

“Think hard, Haebin.” Kris whispered. “Ara left a replica of this ring with you somewhere in this house.”

You thought about it. Then you fled out of the room. You yanked on the cord to the attic and a ladder spilled out. You scrambled up the ladder and landed in the musty attic. You hadn’t been here ever since your dad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter