Third Kiss?

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdtfTcyKLvk

------

When you came back, Chanyeol and Suho were the only ones who acted normal around you. Everyone else was acting like you were fragile glass. They took care not to upset you.

Xiumin didn’t joke. Tao was quiet and obedient. Sehun didn’t talk much.

It was like walking over eggshells. Everyone was too careful and hushed around you.

“Give me that!” Sehun hissed under his breath. “I had it first.” Tao growled.

You entered the living room. Instantly, they stopped arguing and looked towards the television as if everything was all right. You blinked at them.

Sehun awkwardly waved, “Hi, Star.” Tao gave you a meek smile and tried to snatch the remote control away. Sehun shot him a look. They bickered quietly.

Shaking your head, you headed towards the door. *Don’t they know they’re making things worse by pretending that everything is okay? I wish they would just act normal around me. I’d feel better that way.*

“Where are you going, Star?” Suho asked.

“To get some fresh air. We can start on dinner when I come back.” You said.

“Take your time, Star. I can make dinner.” Suho sweetly said. You left the house.

Tao and Sehun exhaled in relief.

“You know,” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, “You two are making things worse.”

“How?!” Sehun asked, bewilder. “Yeah! We’re just trying to make mei-mei feel better.” Tao said.

“By what? Treating her as if she’s dying?” Chanyeol asked. They were quiet. He shook his head, “You two are heightening the issue. The more you treat her delicately, the more she’ll be breakable.”

“Then how do we act? We want to comfort her. We want her to be happy.” Sehun mumbled.

“Hug her like you always do, Sehun. Do your aegyo around her, Tao. Just act like yourselves. I’m sure that’s all Star wants.” Chanyeol advised. He glanced towards the door with a sympathetic expression. *Poor Star. I hope things go back to normal soon. And where did that damn Kai go? If he keeps worrying Star like this, brother or not, I’ll kick his .*

You climbed up to the top of the roof. The cool breeze shifted past you, swirling your hair around and tickling your neck. You stood near the rim and looked beyond. You craned your neck to watch for any signs of Kai. Yet, you couldn’t find your half-brother anywhere. You sat on the edge of the rooftop with your legs dangling over.

*Come on, Kai. Where are you? Come back home. We need to talk. Please at least be okay. I can’t imagine the pain he is suffering right now. I feel so bad for him.* Dismally, you lowered your head and sighed.

“What are you doing out here alone?” A voice asked.

You turned your head to see Kris floating down next to you.

You stood up and dusted the pebbles off your bottom.

“Are you waiting for Kai?” He asked. You guiltily nodded.

“You don’t know when he’ll return. He’ll need a lot of time to recuperate. You should go back in.” Kris suggested.

“I actually came out because I needed fresh air, too. It was stifling in there. Sehun and Tao…and mostly everyone else are treating me differently.” You rubbed your elbow as you gazed down at the ground. “I wish everything could go back to the way it was.”

*It’s too late to wish for that now. The only way we can go back is if Ara never went to Earth, and that means you would’ve nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter