Grieving Day

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93p_-UBEv8

-----

Saemi continued to torture you. She had endless tasks for you. You shut your mouth and complied with her because that was the easiest thing to do. Jinju wanted to say something for you, but you begged her not to. You didn’t need any more drama in your life. High school had been enough.

It was the weekend.

Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat.

Raindrops fell against the windowpanes. There was a gloomy atmosphere in the house.

Kai looked out the window. *It’s raining…* He lowered his head and sighed.

Baekhyun leaned against the wall and looked up at the pouring sky. *It’s a rainy day. Hopefully Star won’t be too sad today. She knows she has us, and we’ll stay by her side.*

Chanyeol was sitting in bed looking out the window at the drizzling rain. He carefully touched the cold glass of the window and immediately thought of you. *I hope Star’s heart will not be cold today.*

Suho and D.O. were in the kitchen drinking coffee. Sehun came into the kitchen. He was anxious and upset. “Hyungs, do you know that it’s raining.” “Yeah, we do.” Suho softly answered. “Does that mean Star won’t be happy today?” Sehun sadly asked. “I don’t know, maknae. We’ll have to see.” Suho squeezed his shoulder.

D.O. stared at the muffin in his hand. He wasn’t hungry much. Xiumin came into the kitchen, loudly yawning and stretching as widely as possible. “It’s raining! I hope Chen can create thunder!” He laughed wickedly. Xiumin saw D.O. staring at the muffin and snatched it away, “If you’re going to just stare at your food, let me eat it!” He expected D.O. to protest and threaten him.

But all D.O. did was walk away, “You can have it.”

“Eh?!” Xiumin grew confused. *That hothead let me have his food?! What has the world come to?!* That’s when he noticed the heavy atmosphere. He put the muffin down and steadily stepped back. *Something is totally off today.* Xiumin darted back upstairs and burst into Exo-M’s room, “Duizhang! Something is weird!”

Luhan and Kris both sat up. Tao sat up, whining, “Will you please shut up?! I’m trying to sleep here!”

“Sleep isn’t important!’ Xiumin waved his arms.

“What’s wrong? Did something happen to Haebin?” Kris slipped his shirt over his head and headed to the door.

But Xiumin shook his head, “It’s not her but Exo-K.”

Luhan rolled his eyes and lay back down. “You woke me up for nothing, gege! ARGH!” Tao lay back down. In anger, thunder roared in the sky.

“Chen.” Xiumin eyed him. In response, lightning flashed and thunder rumbled. Xiumin rolled his eyes, “But they’re acting weird! They won’t yell or talk or anything! They’re just standing around and looking up at the rain. It’s like they’re depressed about something!” His eyes widened in awe.

Kris furrowed his eyebrows in confusion *Depressed? What would they ever be depressed about…unless it has to do with Haebin?*

At that moment, your eyes opened. Your ears picked up on the falling rain outside. Slowly, you sat up and looked outside. *It’s raining.* Your heart squeezed in remembrance. You looked at the calendar where a big red circle was drawn around today’s date. *Dad.*

Slowly, you got up and went to get ready for the long, gloomy day. After washing and changing into warm clothes, you treaded downstairs. *Where is everyone?* You walked into the kitchen to find Sehun, D.O., and Suho.

“Star!” Sehun ducked out from Suho’s arm and ran over to you. He uneasily bit his lip and tapped his fingers together, A-are you okay, Star?”

You knew why he was asking and gently squeezed his arm with a soft smile, “I’m fine. You don’t have to look so uneasy.”

“But it’s raining.” Sehun whispered. Your smile fell. Suho cleared his throat, “I made coffee.”

You shifted your attention to him. “Would you like some?” He asked with a warm smile.

“That would be nice.” You nodded in agreement.

Suho poured coffee into a mug and handed it to you. He placed both your hands around the mug and kindly smiled at you, “Drink slowly, Star. It’s hot.” You nodded with a thank you. Carefully, you sipped the coffee. Your lips curved into a smile, “It’s nice. You make good coffee.” “I learned from work.” Suho sheepishly scratched the back of his head. “I’ll make coffee for you as many times as you want, Star.”

You appreciatively nodded, “Thank you.” You left the kitchen.

D.O. sighed, “She’s acting too nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter