Pouting Aliens

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3aLnYoOg7s

--------

Jongjin led all of you to the living room, where the party was being held. “The snack table is over there. Help yourselves.” Jongjin said. “Really?” Xiumin lit up. Jongjin smiled genially and nodded, “Sure.”

Xiumin grabbed Luhan’s arm, “Lulu! Come with me!” Luhan rolled his eyes. *Oh brother.*

Sehun glanced around then snuck off to the table also. D.O. was right behind him.

Jongjin used their temporary distraction to take you away. “I’ll introduce you to some of my friends.” Jongjin put his hand on the small of your back and led you away.

Kai turned around and searched for you. *Where did Star go?* He saw you with Jongjin. Kai’s eyes narrowed at Jongjin’s hand on your back. *Why can’t he just keep his hands to himself? Damn him.*

“Haebin, meet my modeling partners Goo Yosep, Oh Haneul, and Lee Jaejin.” Jongjin introduced.

You bowed your head, “It’s nice to meet you.”

“And this,” Jongjin put his hands on your bare shoulders.

Chanyeol saw that and spat his drink out. “Chanyeol!” D.O. hissed. Suho held out a napkin. D.O. cursed under his breath as he wiped the droplets of punch on his sleeve. Chanyeol balled his hand into an angry fist. *Why is he touching her like that? Only I can touch Star like that!*

“…Is my No Haebin.” Jongjin proudly smiled at you.

“Ah! You’re his boss, right?! The owner of the PC room!” Jaejin pointed. You nodded, “Er, yes.”

“Wow…I was wondering why you would work at such a place. Now I know why. Your boss is gorgeous.” Yosep winked and lightly punched his friend on the shoulder.

Jongjin laughed, “Yeah, she’s the main reason I stay up all night.” He winked at you, and you smiled back.

Haneul, a beautiful model, put her champagne glass down and tilted her head, “She’s very different from your date last year.” Jongjin’s face fell. “Haneul.” Yosep uneasily said. “Date?” You looked up at Jongjin, whose expression had stiffened. “Last year she was a sophisticated college girl, and this year you brought a dongseng.” Haneul said. Jongjin flashed her a dark look.

Jaejin cleared his throat, “All right. I think someone has had one too many glasses of champagne. Let’s take a breath of fresh air.” He led her outside.

“Don’t take offense.” Yosep said. “Haneul is usually blunt when she gets intoxicated.”

You nodded, but you didn’t understand why you had to be offended. *Who was the girl they were comparing me to anyways?*

Jongjin put his hand on your waist, “I’ll introduce you to some other friends. They’re not models, and maybe they’ll be helpful to your college career.” He led you over to another table. These people were much more normal-looking, and they were friendlier. All of you laughed at Jongjin’s joke, and the girls complimented your dress.

Chanyeol and Kai jealously watched from the sidelines. “Why is he acting as if they’re on a date?” Chanyeol muttered.

“Maybe they’re secretly dating.” D.O. said.

Immediately, Chanyeol and Kai snarled, “SHUT UP, D.O.!”

D.O. held out his arms and blinked in defense, “Okay. Sorry. Sheesh.” He went to get another crab cake.

Sehun uneasily scooted closer to Suho, “Hyung. Girls are doing it again. What’s wrong with human girls? Why can’t they stop staring at us?” Exo looked up. Sehun was right. The female guests had a hard time looking away from their attractiveness. A couple girls winked and giggled. Sehun ducked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter