First Day of College

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9VcktOvD-0 

-----

Your alarm woke you up with SHINee’s song ‘Alarm Clock’.

You opened one eye. *Ehhh? Why is my alarm clock on? It’s summer-* You gasped and shot up. *NO IT ISN’T! IT’S THE FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE!* “AHHH!” You screamed.

The door burst open and D.O. came sprawling in. “WHERE ARE THE ALIENS?! I’LL KILL THEM ALL!”

“There are no aliens. I just have to get ready for school… No more sleeping in…” You lay back on your bed and pulled the covers over you.

“No aliens?” D.O. asked with round eyes.

You raised an arm and flicked your hand, signaling for him to go away. Grumbling, he left the room.

With a sigh, you sat back up. *Oh well. Life has to go on. I must deal with it.* You went to the bathroom and began to wash up. You made sure you looked perfect for the first day of college. Fortunately, you had picked your outfit the night before. You applied lip gloss and smacked your lips in the mirror.

*There. Done.* You stepped back and looked yourself up and down. You put your thumb up and smiled approvingly *Looking good.*

You grabbed your backpack and left your room. You ran downstairs and reached the end of the staircase without tripping. You took that as a sign of good luck and smiled broadly.

“Good morning, Star-“ Suho came out of the kitchen. His eyes rounded at your new outfit. You looked pretty and cute in a light blue sweater and brand new mini skirt. Your hair was also nicely done and lips were plump and shiny. “Ohhh~ Star is ready for a brand new school year~” Suho grinned knowingly.

“I hope so.” You laughed.

“Star!” Sehun came downstairs and his eyes widened. “WA! YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!”

Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol came out of the kitchen. They looked you up and down and their hearts fluttered. Sehun took your hand and spun you around. You laughed as he applauded, “Beautiful!”

Exo-M woke up and came downstairs to see what the commotion was. “Why are you up so early mei-mei?” Xiumin croaked.

You spun around and looked up. Xiumin’s hair looked like a haystack and you chortled. “What?” He defensively yawned.

“Nothing. Go back to sleep. I have to go to school.” You said. *I wish they would sleep FOREVER.* D.O. thought.

“School?” Xiumin blinked.

“College.” You explained.

“College?” Exo-M looked at each other in confusion.

“I’ll see you all later.” You waved.

“Wait, Star, you should eat.” Suho said.

“I’ll grab something on campus.” You promised. “Bye! Be good!” You gave them a stern look then headed out. Exo-K glanced at each other and slyly smiled *Oh, we’ll be good all right.* They quickly rushed past Exo-M to their room.

Exo-M looked at each other in puzzlement.

“Wait, why would mei-mei go to school? Once she gets hitched to duizhang, she won’t need any earthly knowledge. She’ll just come back to Exo. College will be useless at that point.” Xiumin said.

“Let her be. If she wants to study, she should be able to. Right, Kris?” Chen looked at him.

Kris looked at the door. *College…*

 ----------------

You arrived in front of Seoul National College. Nervous butterflies floated in your tummy. You gripped onto the straps of your backpack and swallowed hard, both in anticipation and dread. *This is it. This is the start of my new life. Please, oh please, let this be a good year.*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter