Mix of Emotions

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjoU4rJHE3o&feature=related

-----

The winners for the second round had been announced. When you heard that it wasn’t Baekhyun and his partner, you relaxed a bit. The games ended, and everyone began to mingle once again. Some of the seniors brought in boxes of beer. Soon, beer was being passed around.

You curled up on the couch next to Yejin. She was laughing and talking with a couple other people.

“Star.” A breathless voice whispered. You turned your head.

Baekhyun sat down next to you. “Are you okay? I saw you running out of the room so I went after you.” Worriedly, he searched your face, “Are you all right?”

You forced a weak smile on your face and nodded, “Of course. I just had to use the restroom.”

“Oh…” Baekhyun said. But somehow, he knew something else was on your mind. You weren’t looking at him anymore, and your eyes weren’t shining with happiness like it usually was.

Someone tapped your and Yejin’s shoulders, “Sunbae wants us.”

“I should go.” You told Baekhyun and left with Yejin.

Baekhyun sighed. *She says nothing is wrong, but I can tell something is. I wish she can tell me, so I can make things right again.*

You waited behind the group of people in the area where Saemi was supposedly at. Someone loosely placed his arms around your neck from behind. You glanced over your shoulder to see Chanyeol. His strong, tender arms comforted you. Instead of pushing him away like you always did, you tugged on his arms so that they were tightly around you. Chanyeol pressed himself against your back and willingly wrapped his arms tightly around you. He rested his jaw on your head and rocked you side-to-side. “I’m glad you didn’t kiss anyone tonight, Star. Or I would’ve had to murder humans.”

You lightly chuckled, “Yeah, I’m glad I didn’t make you into a murderer tonight.” Chanyeol smiled and kissed your temple.

Yejin waved her hand, “Let’s go, Binnie!” You caught her hand, and she pulled you away from Chanyeol. You glanced back and waved at him, “Later.” Chanyeol waved back until you disappeared through the thick crowd.

“Did you want us, sunbae?” One of your group mates asked.

Saemi turned around, “Oh, yes. Here.” She held out plastic cups. Uncertainly, each of you took one. “Hopefully this is your first beer. But as your sunbae, I want to celebrate with you for becoming a freshman in college. Welcome to college, hoobaes.” She began to pour beer into each of the cups. When she got to you, you pulled your cup away. Saemi raised an eyebrow.

You slightly ducked your head, “I’m sorry, sunbae. But I don’t want to drink alcohol.” *I’ve seen what alcohol does to you in my previous job. No way do I want to be drunken bastards like my old customers.*

“So you’ll decline a sunbae’s hospitality? Do you think that is wise?” Saemi asked with fire in her eyes.

You bit your lip in contemplation. One student nudged you and whispered, “Just take it or you’ll have to face her wrath again.” Without a choice, you stretched your arm back out.

Saemi smirked and poured all the way to the brim. Once the cups were filled, she raised her own, “To a good freshman year! Make sure it’s one-shot!” “Cheers!” Everyone began to down their beers down. Even Yejin was doing so. *Oh whatever.* You squeezed your eyes shut and downed the beer in several gulps. You pulled the empty cup away from your lips and gasped at the cold pain shooting up your brain. *Yow! Brain freeze!* Your vision slightly blurred for a couple seconds, and you became lightheaded. *Please don’t let me be a one-shot wonder, like my dad. He didn’t have a high tolerance for alcohol and would usually pass out after the first couple drinks.*

“Sit. Let’s chat like everyone else.” Saemi smirked. *I hope you get so drunk, No Haebin, that you either feel horrible in the morning or make a fool of yourself tonight. It would be better if it was both.*

You sat with your college group but zoned out as they talked about arbitrary things. Aimlessly, you looked around the room. You spotted the aliens in random places of the room. Xiumin and Luhan were gone though. *Probably to play outside in the snow.*

Your gaze stopped on Baekhyun. He was with that girl. Again. She laughed while she lightly touched his arm. Even though Baekhyun wasn’t responding to her flirtatious acts, you grew bitter and annoyed. Without thinking, you consumed a random glass in front of you. Y

ejin gasped, “Binnie, that was my beer!”

“Huh? Oh- HICCUP!” You jolted up with a case of hiccups.

“Aigoo.” Yejin shook her head. She refilled her cup and held it away from you. “No more for you. I have a feeling you’re a light drinker.”

And she was right.

Your mind became hazy, and you felt as if you were floating on a cloud. *Lulu isn’t playing tricks on me, is he?* You looked down but you were still sitting on your stool.

“HYUNG, EMERGENCY!” D.O. yelled. Suho ran over, “What?!” When D.O. said emergency, he prepared for world war III. But D.O. pointed at Sehun who was incoherently mumbling random things in his sleep. “He drank that weird, awful liquid. What kind of magic did humans put in this drink that makes him like this?!” D.O. complained.

Suho sighed, “We should take him back to the cabin. Come on.” They helped Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter