The Invasion

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yQiaJitK6w

-----

 

You stumbled out of the alley and swayed dangerously to the side. You tilted your head back and breathed hard. You closed your eyes and gulped. Your throat was parched, and you felt pain in every inch of your body. Your breaths came out in shallow spurts, and you drifted in and out of consciousness.

Before Yongguk could have burned you to death, Kris had hauled him off the ground and took off with him.

But the torture hadn’t ended there.

Daehyun had drowned you once more, Jongup had electrocuted you twice, and Zelo had made his tornado pick you up and drag you to the other side of town.

Your white blouse wasn’t white anymore. It was creased and smeared with gravel and dirt. Your sleeve had been viciously torn off and a couple buttons had been popped off as well. You had lost one of your shoes while running, and your hair was an untidy mess. Scars and burns covered your arms and bruises trailed up your thighs. Your lips were chapped and split.

*When will this be over? Where are you, Exo-K? Kai…Yeol…Baekhyun…I don’t know if I can last any longer. I don’t even know if Exo-M will be able to hold it for much longer. I’m too numb to be scared now.*

You opened your eyes and lumbered forwards. However, your weak knees gave out from under you, and you collapsed onto the ground. Your head collided with the ground, and your eyes shut at the impact.

You felt someone picking you up. Your body lay limply in his arms. You didn’t care who it was anymore.

Exo or Warriors.

You just wanted this war to be over.

“Funny. You’re not even attempting to run away anymore. Such a weak little human.” Yongguk darkly chuckled. You didn’t even open your eyes. “That is the one difference you have with your mother. She was strong…while you are weak. Now, be at peace and join your mother in death, little Ara.” Yongguk hurled your feeble body up towards the sky.

Your body sailed upwards at a rapid velocity. The wind picked up speed, and you still didn’t wake up. *So…this is how my life ends. I never imagined I would die like this. I didn’t get to say goodbye to Kai oppa…or Baekhyun. If I had known I would be dying right now, I should have told him before. How much I valued him. How much I was grateful to have him by my side. How much…I was in love with him…*

A tear slipped down your face.

“STAR!” An angelic voice snatched you out of the darkness.

Your eyebrows slightly pinched together in confusion. *Why does that sound like…Baekhyun?*

At his name, it was like someone had switched the light on.

Your eyes flipped open.

Baekhyun soared up through the air and hung mid-air right in front of you. Your eyes grew wider and wider, “Baek…hyun…” Was this possible? Was the person you wanted to see the most in this universe right in front of you at this very moment? *I’m not dead yet, am I?*

Baekhyun searched your eyes with an expression you had never seen before. It was mixed with frustration, panic, and passion. *If I had been one second too late, Star would’ve been dead. Dead. I would’ve never been able to see her again. I wouldn’t have been able to tell her that I love her and that I want to be with her so damn much. I’m never letting go of an opportunity again.*

You opened your mouth to speak.

Baekhyun didn’t hesitate anymore. He cupped your face and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened in shock. Sparks shot up your body. Your body burned up as if you had a fever, and a thousand butterflies fluttered in your belly.

Even though Tao wasn’t playing with his power, yet it felt as if he had stopped time for the both of you. No one else w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter