Too late to say 'I love you'

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy83udLFdio

-------

Kris smashed into a car and rolled off the glass window with an audible groan of agony. His right arm was broken and useless. *. How am I supposed to protect Haebin in this condition?*

Yongguk came chuckling. “Have you learned your lesson yet?”

“Hardly.” Kris spat.

“You and your pride.” Yongguk shook his head then shrugged, “Oh well. I’m all for giving another lesson in losing.” He gripped onto the base of the sword and it burst into flames. His own eyes turned a fiery red, and he evilly grinned, “Goodbye, Exo-N or Exo-P or whatever else you’re called.” Yongguk lashed his sword, and a vicious cycle of fire swarmed towards Kris, ready to swallow him up in flames.

However, before the fire could reach Kris, it was doused out with a spray of water.

“What the hell?!” Yongguk snarled in bafflement.

Kai dropped the fire hose. “Huh. That does come in handy.”

“KAI?!” Yongguk snarled with pure hatred.

Kai swiftly hopped onto the hood of the car and eyed Yongguk, “We meet again, Yongguk, unfortunately.”

“I thought you were away! What are you doing here?!” He snarled.

“Next time you plan to trick me, park your spaceship far away near Pluto or something. Not only 5,000 miles away from planet Earth where we can easily reach in time. Idiot.” Kai scoffed.

“YOU BRAT!” Yongguk hurled fire his way. Kai sprung out of the way. He grabbed the hose and shot it straight at his weapon. Yongguk stared at his damaged sword in horror, “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SWORD, KAI?!” “I gave it some water.” Kai smirked.

While Yongguk was trying to fix his weapon, Kai helped Kris back up. “How can I trust you with Haebin when you’re like this? If you want to become my brother-in-law, you have to prove to me that you can protect her. Not get your whipped by Mr. Bull-Sees-Red over there.”

“I was doing fine.” Kris growled. He grunted in frustration, “How come they won’t be defeated? I’ve thrown him at least 7 times into a building. He comes back perfectly fine every time.”

Kai smirked, “There’s a secret to defeating the Warriors. You have to find their weakness.”

“And what may that be?” Kris asked grumpily.

Kai leaned towards him and whispered, “Their swords.” “Their…swords?” Kris asked in puzzlement.

Kai nodded with a cool shrug, “Their weapons are their source of energy. Once you damage their weapons, you paralyze them. They’re pretty much useless when their swords are gone.” *Their swords…Why couldn’t I have figured that out sooner?!* Kris thought.

When you and Baekhyun were a few meters from reaching the ground, he slipped his hands under your knees and waist and carried you bridal style. You slipped your arms around his neck and held onto him. Together, your and his hearts beat strong and fast as one. Baekhyun landed on top of a crumbled statue with grace and agility. You realized you were back on earth and loosened your arms around his neck. Baekhyun let you down on the floor, and you looked up into his eyes. *What will happen now? This war isn’t over yet.*

“Baekhyun.” A voice snarled. His head whipped towards the voice. “Jongup.” He sneered back.

Jongup whipped his sword and sparks of high voltage shot towards the two of you. Baekhyun grabbed your waist and yanked you out of harm’s way. The two of you landed on the ground.

Jongup smirked, “See the scars on her arms?”

Baekhyun glanced back and saw thin, jagged scratches raked across your arms.

“I gave that to her. I shocked her, and she convulsed. Do you want to see it? It was pretty amusing.” Jongup laughed.

Baekhyun bared his teeth and growled fiercely. *I won’t forgive you for hurting her! I’ll kill you and send you back to Hell where you came from.* Baekhyun grabbed a spear that had fallen from the statue and sent it towards Jongup. Jongup dodged away just in time, but it slashed his arm, and he hissed in pain. Baekhyun spun around and yelled, “Star, go! GO!”

*Not again. I have a feeling this battle will never end.* You began running across the city. You yelped and dodged as a large boulder was hurled your way. You dove behind the solid statue of the Josun King. You winced and gritted your teeth as the fierce wind blew everything out of sight.

Zelo narrowed his eyes. *Damn statue. It’s in the way!* He swung his sword around him and picked up the wind around him. Clusters of tornados formed around him. *Go. Destroy her.* Zelo spun around and waved his sword towards you.

The tornados made their way towards you. Your heart raced. You could feel them coming. You looked around in a panic as tears squeezed out of your eyes. *Where am I supposed to run to now?! There’s nowhere to go!* You darted out of your hiding space and ran anyways.

Zelo controlled the tornadoes so that they swept towards you. Baekhyun kicked him from behind. Zelo lost his focus and tumbled onto the floor. His sword landed on the ground with a loud clank.

Chanyeol jumped out of nowhere and grabbed you out of the way. He jumped up to the rooftop of a building where the average-sized tornadoes couldn’t reach. “Star, are you all right?!” Chanyeol worriedly asked. You nodded, “I’m fine, Yeol. Are you? How come all of you are back so soon? And why are the Warriors on Earth? I thought you went to stop them.” “They tricked us, Star. The bastards tricked us so lure us away from Earth so that they could take over when we’re not here to help.” He angrily gritted his teeth.

Before Zelo could pick up his sword, Baekhyun grabbed it. At that precise moment, Jongup sent a flurry of hot sparks towards him. Baekhyun spun around and defended himself with Zelo’s sword. A piercing scream came from Zelo, “HYUNG!” Jongup’s eyes widened, and he dropped his own sword, “Z-Zelo- WHAT DID YOU MAKE ME DO TO MY DONGSAENG?!” Suddenly, he was shocked with lightning, and he screamed in pain.

“Good job, Chen.” Suho dropped down, kicked Jongup’s weapon out of his grasp, and broke it in half with Lay. Jongup limply fell onto his knee. There was an expression of astonishment on his face.

Himchan rose out of the depth of the earth with a thirst for revenge. *I’ll get all of you back.* He looked up and saw you up on the building. Without hesitance, he lunged upwards.

“Are the tornadoes gone?” You asked. Chanyeol looked below, “I think so-“

At that moment, someone came from behind and grabbed you around the throat. You screamed as you went flying backward off the building. “STAR!” Chanyeol roared in fury, “HIMCHAN, YOU BASTARD!” He dove right after you.

Himchan’s burly arm was strongly gripping your neck. The two of you landed on the ground, and a storm of dust made you choke.

“HYUNG!” Sehun pointed at you. Luhan’s eyes widened. They started running towards you.

Himchan crashed his sword into the ground, and the earth divided into two.

“MOVE!” Luhan ordered. Luhan and Sehun dove out of the way just in time.

“LUHAN! TAKE HIS SWORD!” Chanyeol yelled.

“Sword?” He asked quizzically.

“That’s their weakness! Without their swords, they can’t do anything!” Sehun added.

Luhan narrowed his eyes determinedly. *Then leave it to me.* He stretched out his arm and curled his fingertips. “NO!” Himchan tried to keep his sword and let you go in the process. You fell onto the ground and crawled away from him. Luhan forcefully yanked the sword away and lifted it high into the air.

“GIVE MY WEAPON BACK TO ME, YOU BASTARD!” Himchan snarled.

“You want it? Go get it.” Luhan wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter