Christmas Eve Party

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiqnoazEayY

-------

It was Christmas Eve, which was also the day of Jongjin’s party. The day before, you and Exo had gone on a hectic shopping trip to the mall to buy party attire. Hours before the party, the house was a busy mess as everyone prepared for the formal party.

Exo wore their pristine black-and-white suits and styled their hairs. “How do I look, hyung?” Sehun asked. Suho fixed his bowtie and grinned, “Waa~ our maknae is so handsome.” Sehun grinned. Chanyeol looked in the mirror and smiled at himself in satisfaction. *I have to admit. I look good in a tuxedo. I wonder if Star will fall for me.*

In Exo-M’s room, Kris checked his comrades to make sure they looked both presentable and fashionable.

Tao asked, “What do you think, gege? Will I look more handsome than Exo-K’s maknae? Do you think mei-mei will fall for me?”

“Psh, please,” Xiumin fixed his tie, “She already fell for me. Gack! I hate this stupid thing! It’s like a prison collar!”

Luhan helped him tie it properly, and Xiumin sighed, “These suits are so uncomfortable. I’d rather wear my fighting gear to the party.” Kris eyed him. Xiumin held his hands out, “Just saying. I know you’d rather, too, duizhang.”

Kris didn’t want to admit it, but Xiumin was right. How did humans ever wear such uptight clothing?

Finally, Exo gathered in the living room. They either complimented or provoked each other.

Kai tapped his watch, “It’s time to go. Why isn’t Star down yet?”

“Maybe she didn’t like her dress. By the way, what color did she buy? She never showed her dress to us.” D.O. said.

“Star! Come down!” Sehun called. “I’m almost done!” You called from the other side. Sehun blew a tired raspberry and leaned against the railing, “Hurry~ I want to see you in a pretty dress~”

Kris was expressionless, but more than anyone, he anticipated seeing you in a ‘formal’ dress.

“What is taking her so long?” D.O. frowned. “Be patient.” Suho said.

“I’ll go get her! Mei-mei!” Tao headed up the stairs.

At that moment, your door opened, and you appeared at the top of the stairs. Tao froze, and his jaw fell.

“What? What happened?” Curious, Exo crowded around the staircase.

Eyes widened. Breaths were drawn in. Hearts were captured.

You had been replaced by a dazzling goddess. You were wearing a short, red, strapless dress that had a gold belt around the waist. Your hair flowed in waves adorned with sparkly glitter. Your skin shined like porcelain, and your warm, brown eyes were framed by long lashes. You looked like an angel, and at the same time appeared sweet and y. It was too much for any of them to handle.

Chanyeol couldn’t shut his mouth. His eyes were glued to your beauty. Kai couldn’t control his expression and stared at you shamelessly. Baekhyun looked you up and down while his heart beat wildly. Even Kris couldn’t manage his expression, and he couldn’t look away from you at all.

You stopped near the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter