Luhan's Story

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7O_9ykdlZM

-------

Luhan nodded. With another inhale, he continued. “Like everyone else, I had parents. However, they passed away very early in a brutal war-“

You gasped, “Omo. I’m so sorry-“

“Leaving only my little brother and I.” He said.

Stunned, you stopped talking and stared at him, “Wait…you have a brother?”

Luhan nodded. You thought about it then nodded in understanding, “Oh. So one of the Exo-M members are your brothers.” Luhan gave you a diminutive smile, “They are all my brothers in a way…but I have a biological brother.”

“Really?” You were surprised at the fact that there was a younger replica of Luhan somewhere. *I only hope he’s not as diabolical as his brother.* “Where is he now?” You asked.

Luhan became quiet. His expression was unreadable, and you could’ve sworn you saw tears in his eyes. Several seconds later, he spoke, “He’s gone.”

“Gone? Gone where?” You asked, clueless.

“Gone…as in he joined my parents.” Luhan answered.

Your eyes widened *Joined his parents…? But his parents are…*

Luhan sadly gazed at you, “Dead. My didi is dead.”

You immediately felt guilty for what you had thought earlier. Your expression fell, “Oh, Luhan. I’m sorry.” Luhan touched the necklace around his neck. His fingertips grazed over the strange symbol carved in the wooden pendant. “That must have been terrible to lose your parents and your brother. I can’t even imagine.” You sadly shook your head. You looked up at him, “If you mind me asking…how did he die?”

“It was my fault.” Luhan whispered with a faraway gaze, “I couldn’t protect him. He was so little and helpless, and back then, so was I. The enemies came, and I was too weak to fight them. I wouldn’t have survived either…if it hadn’t been for duizhang.”

“Kris saved your life?” You whispered in awe.

Luhan nodded, “He did.” 

You were quiet in astonishment. *I guess you can never judge a book by its cover. Kris and Luhan both seem cold and emotionless, but they are two of the most caring beings I have ever met. And Luhan has a hurtful past, too. I never knew that…*

“Kris is a wonderful leader, mei-mei. He’s powerful, protective, caring, and warm-hearted. I wish you would give him a chance and find out what he really is made up of. He’s only being ‘immature’ as you describe him now because there are so many rivals for your heart.” Luhan said.

You blushed, “You make me sound like some kind of goddess.”

“You are in Kris’s eyes.” He stated. You blinked in surprise. “You should hear the way he talks about you. He turns into someone completely different when he does. The way he describes you would make any sane man fall in love with you.” Luhan admitted.

You blushed profusely then softly smiled, “You never fail to promote Kris, do you?”

Luhan gently shrugged, but admiration shone in his eyes, “Duizhang saved my life, so I owe him mine. I will eternally be grateful to him, and even though everyone else may leave his side, I will always remain loyally to him. That is my duty.” It sounded melodramatic…but in a good way. You found it admirable and sweet, in a way.

“Tell me more about your brother.” You changed the topic. “Did he have a special ability like you?”

Luhan nodded, “Our powers were similar. Whereas I could move objects, he could move himself. He had the gift of teleportation.”

“That is awesome.” You smiled.

Luhan’s smile faded, “Yet, it wasn’t useful when he died…he didn’t know how to skillfully use it and ended up being caught in the enemy’s hands…” His arm flexed, and you could see how much the memory pained him.

“What was his name?” You gently asked. Luhan paused then breathed, “Sehan.”

Your eyes rounded in surprise, “Wait…that sounds like…Sehun.”

Luhan slowly nodded, “I admit. I was shocked when I heard his name for the first time. It brought back a lot of good and bad memories about my brother.”

“…Do Sehun and your brother resemble each other a lot?” You asked.

“…Not really. They are more different than they are alike. Sehun, from what I have observed, is hot-tempered, loud, and courageous. Sehan was quiet, timid, and panicked at the first sight of trouble. Yet, their names are similar and if Sehan was still alive, he would be Sehun’s age.” Luhan explained, deep in thought. He chuckled a bit, but the humor didn’t reach his eyes. “I suppose that’s why I was being so kind to him. I couldn’t help it. He reminded me of Sehan, and I suddenly wanted to protect him. I wanted to do for him what I couldn’t do for my brother.”

You reached out and gently squeezed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter