Meant to Meet

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCBL4qpO6VQ&feature=related

------

The next morning, you woke up on time also and got ready just in time. You came downstairs with your backpack.

The house was strangely silent.

“Good morning, Star!” Suho greeted. He held out his hand and you shook it warily as you looked around. *Something is wrong.*

“Where is Exo-M?” You asked.

“I don’t know.” Suho kissed your hand. *And I don’t care.*

“Hmm…this is suspicious.” You headed to the door and looked back at Exo-K. “Aren’t you all going to school also?”

“What are you talking about, Star?!” Sehun laughed, a little too hard, “Why would we go to your college-“ You raised an eyebrow and your gaze pierced right through him. He shut up and looked to the leader for help.

Suho smoothly smiled, “Don’t worry, Star. If we’re meant to meet, then we will meet.”

“No need to be so poetic.” You muttered. “I’m off!” You waved and left the house. You walked to the gate and someone stuck his leg out. *What the heck?* You peered over the gate to see Kai. “Are you trying to make me fall flat on my face?” You accused.

“Now why would I do that?” Kai smirked.

*Because you enjoy my misery.* You glumly thought. You tried to leave but he stopped you with his arm. “What do you want?!” You stomped your feet in frustration.

Kai raised an eyebrow, “Don’t throw a tantrum now.” He held out your notebooks and your eyes popped out, “My homework!”

“I just wanted to make sure you had your homework with you. Now don’t you feel bad for yelling at me?” Kai grinned.

You cleared your throat and apologized, “I’m sorry. Goodbye.” You turned to go but he grabbed your arm. “NOW WHAT-“

“Calm down, Star. Sheesh. I just wanted to say goodbye.” Kai chuckled.

“I’ll see you later anyways. You’ll probably be stalking me, right?” You sarcastically asked.

“Probably.” His smirk turned into a sincere smile. “Have a good day, Star.” He leaned in and softly kissed your forehead.

You blinked in surprise and gazed at him.

“Go.” Kai smiled and gently nudged you forward.

You took a couple uncertain steps then looked back, “Kai-“ He was gone already.

“Hmm…” Scratching your head, you headed to the bus stop.

Kai stepped out of the gate and watched you walk away. A smile crept on his face. *I’ll be protecting you, Star, so don’t be afraid of anything.*

Time passed by uneventfully. You talked with Yejin over the phone and promised to meet her and Jinju for coffee later. After your third class ended, you headed to the library. You looked through the shelves for the Shakespeare books you would need for your first literature class in college. *So many papers. At least I don’t have to do math after this year.* You sighed and looked through the list. *Okay, I still need Macbeth. Where, oh where, can you be Macbeth? Hmm…* You scanned the shelves but couldn’t find it.

“Do you need help?” A voice asked from behind you.

“Oh, yes please.” You turned around with the list, “I still need to find these three-“ You looked up and gasped, “Baekhyun?!”

He gave you an amused smile, “I’m sorry, but there is only one Baekhyun in the universe.”

You turned red and glanced around. You fervently whispered, “What are you doing here?!”

Baekhyun held out the books in his hand, “I’m the library volunteer.”

Your eyes widened, “Volunteer?!”

“I chose a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter