Spending the Night Together

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ_SA4zLsZE&feature=related

-----

 

The sun was already starting to set when you and Exo-M returned.

You opened the front door, “I’m back!”

“You mean we’re back.” Kai appeared with his arms crossed and a big frown on his face. He did not look happy.

Exo-M piled in behind you in their fresh new looks.

“STAR!” Chanyeol dashed downstairs. He grabbed you by the shoulders with wide, alert eyes, “Where’d you go?!”

Suho came over, “We heard you were with…” He glanced at Exo-M, “…them. Is that true?”

You nodded, “I-“

“YOU TOOK THEM SHOPPING?!” D.O. gawked at their new clothes. You glanced back.

Xiumin smirked, “Jealous?”

“Hardly! Star took us shopping first! And we have more clothes than you! Ha! Beat that!” D.O. shot.

You shook your head and touched your temple *I’m getting another headache.*

“You really took them shopping?” Chanyeol stared at you.

You nodded with an innocent shrug, “Well I could hardly let them run around in the clothes they came from, could I?”

“Why not?” D.O. muttered. “You wasted your money on them.”

Xiumin rolled his eyes *Don’t be jealous.*

“I bought clothes for you guys when you came, so I did the same for them. It’s only fair. And besides, I did get you guys something, too.” You held out the bag.

“I KNEW IT!” A voice came from the stairs. All 12 heads looked up. Sehun threw up his arms with a disappointed face. “YOU WERE WITH THEM THE WHOLE TIME! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US?! AND YOU SAID WE CAME FIRST!”

“You actually said that?! Mei-mei, how could you?!” Xiumin gasped with wide eyes. Tao shook his head with a sad pout.

You slapped your palm over your face and your eyebrow twitched twice. *I don’t need this right now.* Baekhyun watched you and sympathetically sighed. *Poor Star. Any moment now, she’s going to crack.*

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!” Sehun whirled around and stormed up the stairs. You heard the door slam and flinched. *I’ve never seen Sehun so angry before. I should go talk to him.* You sighed and headed up the stairs.

“Geez. Is your maknae always a baby like that?” Xiumin jabbed his thumb to the stairs. Exo-K glared at him and he innocently held his hands up, “Okay, sheesh. I can see everyone is so sensitive today.”

*It’s been a mess ever since you six came into our lives! Everything was perfect until you came along with you nonsense ‘soulmate’ !* Chanyeol glared at them and stormed into the kitchen.

You gently tapped on Exo-K’s door, “Sehun? Can I come in?” There was no answer. You went in anyways. Sehun spotted you and his eyes widened in surprise. His frown quickly reappeared on his face and he turned away to face the window. You gently sat next to him on his bed and peered at him. “Sehun, are you mad?”

“Am I not making it obvious enough?” He sulked.

“You are. I just thought it was common courtesy to ask.” You shrugged and crossed your legs. You tapped his arm, “Turn to me so that we can talk.”

“No.” Sehun moped.

“Fine! I’ll turn my back to you then, too!” You spun around so that your back was facing his.

“Psh.” Sehun glanced back at you, made a face, and turned forward again.

You took a glimpse at him and smiled a bit. *Such a baby. He really is the maknae for sure.* You leaned back so that your own back touched his. You could feel the heat of his skin underneath his shirt. You lightly pushed up against him and tilted your head backwards. “Sehun-ah~” He didn’t respond. “Sehun-ah~” You called again. He squeezed his eyes shut and boxed his ears shut. *Must. Not. Give. In.*

You poked his rib, “Yah, yah, you really wanna play this game?” He squirmed and you grinned evilly, “Ahh…so you’re ticklish.” You began to tickle his sides. Sehun bit his bottom lip hard to keep from smiling. “Come on, Sehun! I know you wanna laugh~ Do it! Open your mouth and laugh!” You tickled him some more. Sehun emphatically shook his head, “N-n-no…No! I SAID NO!” Sehun meant to push your arms away but ended up backing into you so hard that the impact sent you flying onto the ground.

Sehun heard the loud thump and spun around. His eyes widened when he saw you on the floor. He gasped and immediately came to your aid. “Are you okay, Star?! I’m so sorry! I-I didn’t mean to hurt you!” Your hair covered your face and you didn’t look up.

Sehun panicked, “S-should I call the hyungs?! Or maybe that healing dude from Exo-M?! I’ll be right back!” He stood up but you snatched his wrist. Sehun looked down and you looked up at him with a smile and a wink, “Gotcha!”

Sehun exhaled in relief and yanked his hand away, “DON’T EVER DO THAT! YOU SCARED ME!”

You chuckled and stood back up. “Sorry. I couldn’t help myself.”

Sehun sighed and sank onto his bed. You sat next to him. “Now will you listen to me?”

Sehun paused then nodded. You put your hand on his knee and softly gazed at him, “Sehun, just because I was with Exo-M doesn’t mean I forgot about you. If I did, would I have gotten shirts for Exo-K?” You nodded at the bag. “…No.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter