Not him!

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itQLSjob_4Q&feature=related

------

It was uneasily silent.

Now you wished Tao was back in here. It hadn’t been so awkward with a third party.

Now…it was awkward as hell.

*I’m in a room. With supposedly my ‘Soulmate’. Alone. Darn.* You were wide awake now.

Kris realized the same thing *Damn. This is awkward. We haven’t been alone since that night at the rooftop. I shouldn’t have sent Tao out.*

But it was too late to regret now.

Kris slowly looked back over his shoulder at you. You were lying on your back with a cute, blank expression. You were tapping your fingers against your belly as you gazed up at the ceiling. You swallowed hard *He’s not looking at me, is he? Crap! I don’t want to check though. We might meet eyes, and that would make things even more awkward.* You cleared your throat then hit your pillow. “Aish, stupid pillow. So hard.” You blamed the awkwardness on the pillow, and it was painfully obvious at what you were trying to do.

“Here.” A soft voice said.

You turned your head.

Kris held out his pillow, “This one feels better.”

You shook your head, “No, I can just use Tao’s-“

“Just use it.” He said.

You paused to think. Kris sighed and sat up. He came near you and pulled your pillow away from your head. You remained lying there with your head stiffly held up from the ground. Kris lightly cupped the back of your head and slid his pillow underneath your head. Very gently, he set your head back on the pillow. Your eyes shifted up to his face. His eyes were gentle and mesmerizing, just like that night back on the rooftop.

“There,” Kris whispered, “Better?”

You found yourself nodding without looking away from him, “Yeah…um, thanks.” You could see a hint of a smile on his face. A lock of hair was in the way of your eyes. Kris didn’t hesitate to brush it away from your face. His fingertips lingered on your cheek, and his gaze steadily held yours. *I can’t tell if this moment is awkward or special.* You started to feel nervous. *I know he won’t hurt me because he thinks I’m his soulmate but what if he does something else?!*

Before you could imagine the possibilities, the door swung open.

“There you are!” A voice boomed.

Kris and you broke eye contact. He turned around, and you quickly sat up.

“Kai!” You said in surprise. He was grinning, but there was something stiff about his expression. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you, Star. It seems like someone was trying to hide you away from me.” Kai walked over and settled down between the two of you.

Kris glowered at him. Kai ignored him completely and took over Tao’s pillow.

“Why do you have to lie down here?” Kris growled. *Between me and Haebin?*

“Because I want to. Problem? Leave.” Kai put his arms behind his head and shut his eyes.

“Kai.” You uneasily bit your lip. Kris was glaring daggers at him.

*If looks could kill…* You gulped. “Er, I think I’ll go…” You stood up, but Kai grabbed your wrist. “Stay, Star. There’s no reason for you to leave.” He opened his eyes and smirked contemptuously at Kris, “If anyone should leave, it should be the third-wheeler.” “Kai!” You shot him a warning look. Kris narrowed his eyes *You’re the one coming in between me and Haebin, not the other way around.*

Without breaking eye-contact with Kai, Kris called your name. You looked at him. He beckoned you with his long fingers, “Come here.” Puzzled, you tilted your head. Yet, without questioning him, you stood up and walked towards him.

But Kai grabbed your wrist and glared at Kris, “Don’t move, Star. This bastard is going to do something to you.”

Kris’s eyes narrowed down into slits. *He reminds me of a reptile.* You shuddered. Suddenly, he grabbed your other wrist and yanked you down between him and Kai. “Ow! I’m not some kind of rope! Sheesh!” You muttered as you rubbed both of your raw wrists. Their strengths were incredible and had left red marks around your wrists.

Both Kai and Kris were too busy glaring at each other to apologize.

Kris spoke first, “I don’t know where you got the idea that I would do something bad to her, but you have it all wrong. You’re the one that needs to back off. I’m saying this for the both of you.”

“Last time I checked, I didn’t hire a spokesman to speak on my behalf. I know what I want, and I’m not the type to ever give up.” Kai retorted sharply.

You glanced between the seething boys *I don’t want any part of this…* You started to get up, “I wonder where Yeol is…”

“SIT DOWN!” Kris and Kai barked at the same time.

Automatically, you dropped back down onto the floor.

“If I stay, you’re stayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter