Snow Fight!

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-juI4b7YeY

----

After a late, hearty breakfast of blueberry and chocolate pancakes, the 13 of you decided to take a walk outside. The streets were covered with white snow. It was indeed a perfect White Christmas. You put your cold hands in the pockets of your brown coat.

Sehun skipped over and slipped his arm through yours. You looked up at him. He beamed and waved the fluffy ball at the end of his knit hat at you. You couldn’t help but laugh and shake your head, “Silly Sehun.”

“No, no~ it’s CUTE Sehun. I’m cute, aren’t I, Star?” Sehun asked.

“NO!” Tao appeared out of nowhere and hugged your arm, “I’M THE CUTE PRINCE! BUING~ BUING~”

“I CAN DO THAT, TOO! BUING! BUING! BUING! BUING!” Sehun shouted.

“Er, Sehun, that gets ineffective when you do it four times in a row.” You bluntly stated.

Tao cracked up, “Haha! Loser!”

You didn’t want to be in the middle of their bicker, so you walked faster.

Suddenly, a wet snowball hit your back. You whirled around. Xiumin, Lay, and Chen were the ones behind you. And Xiumin was looking too innocent with snow on his fingertips. You rolled your eyes. *Why would he be with the two most innocent aliens? He knows he’s going to get caught.* You let the three of them walk by. Then you formed a snowball and heftily tossed it at Xiumin.

The snowball smacked him in the back of his head, and he spun around, “WHO DID THAT?!”

You quickly ducked behind Chanyeol and giggled.

“Hmm…” Xiumin, now suspicious, began to walk away again.

You made another snowball and threw it at him. This time, it hit him on the back. You quickly hid your small frame behind Chanyeol again. Xiumin spun around and roared, “WHO DID THAT?!” He noticed that you were completely out of sight. “MEI-MEI!”

“Don’t blame her. I did it.” Chanyeol took the fault.

Xiumin narrowed his eyes, “You tall creeper?”

Chanyeol smirked, “Problem?”

Xiumin jabbed a finger his way, “THIS MEANS WAR!”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Oh great.”

Exo-K and Exo-M began to form mountains of snowballs.

“Whose team will you be on, mei-mei?!” Tao asked.

“Of course ours!” Sehun roared.

You held your hands, “Look, like I said before, I’m neutral-“

Suddenly, a white snowball hit you in the head.

“XIUMIN!” Kris hissed. Xiumin smirked, “Payback.”

You glowered at him as you wiped the snow off your cheek, “On second thought, I’ll be on Exo-K’s team.”

“YES!” Suho and Sehun hi-fived each other. D.O. had built a strong snow fort and you sat behind it. “Wow, D.O. You really know how to build.” You said. “Of course. I’m always prepared for a battle, and the winners always need a sturdy fort.” He seemed so serious about this snowball match that you giggled.

Baekhyun handed you a snowball and winked, “Go get them, Pucca.” You beamed, “Thanks, Baekhyun- I mean, Garu.” Both of you laughed.

A snowball sailed in the air and landed next to your foot. Your eyes widened.

D.O. roared in fury, “WE DIDN’T EVEN OFFICIALLY DECLARE THE BEGINNING YET!”

“Well I just did i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter