Shopping in Myungdong

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9btm41jN-s

-------

 

You took Exo-M to Myungdong. Just like Exo-K, they were fascinated with public transportation.

“THIS STUPID BAR WON’T LET ME THROUGH!” Xiumin roared. You rolled your eyes and scanned the card. “Now go.” Xiumin easily passed through. “Oh!” He smiled. You shook your head *Dummy.* You scanned your own card and went through.

“Follow me and don’t get lost.” You led them up the stairs and into the shopping district.

“WHOA! SO MANY HUMANS!” Xiumin spun around. Lay uneasily stepped out of the way as people rushed through the street.

“Wow…” Tao’s eyes glistened with admiration. He loved all the fashion items displayed in the windows. “I want EVERYTHING!”

“Yeah, well, my wallet says no.” You muttered.

“Let’s go in there!”Tao pointed to a Gucci store.

“Um…let’s somewhere more…affordable.” You led them into a decent-priced clothing shop for males. “One outfit and you can earn your way to more clothes.”

Exo-M didn’t need to be told twice. They knew exactly what they were looking for, unlike Exo-K had been.

You leisurely walked around the shop. You saw that shirts were on sale and touched the fabric. *I’m sure Exo-K would like these also…* You picked out 6 and hugged them to your chest with a smile.

“I FOUND MINE!” Tao came over with a brown leather bag. You snatched it away and gave him a look, “I said clothes. Not bags.” He pouted. “Now go.” You shoved him in the other direction. Tao made a sad ‘buing-buing’ at you and walked away.

You chuckled as you shook your head. *Maybe I’ll buy it for him later. After I pay off my credit card debts.* You stuck out your lower lip and faked a sniffle.

“Soulmate!” Xiumin waved his hand.

A couple people looked your way.

You heaved a sigh and trudged over. “Will you please stop calling me that? It’s embarrassing.” You muttered.

“Why? It’s true though.” Xiumin said.

“She’s right.” Luhan materialized out of nowhere.

You jumped, “Don’t do that!” He ignored you and looked at Xiumin, “You can’t call her Soulmate. That nickname is only for Kris.”

“Then what do we call her?” Xiumin scratched his head.

“Geez. How about by my official name Haebin?” You suggested but Luhan had a different name, “Mei mei.”

“May may? What is that?!” You asked.

“Mei mei is Chinese for little sister.” Chen appeared behind you.

You whirled around and gave him a suspicious look *He’s like a walking dictionary.* “Whatever. As long as it isn’t Soulmate.” You waved the matter away, “Did you guys pick an outfit?”

“Yes.” They nodded. “Go try it on.” You led them to the dressing room.

You waited while Exo-M changed. You remembered the shopping fiasco with Exo-K and laughed to yourself. *Those were some good memories.*

The door swung open and Xiumin stepped out. “How do I look Soulmate- I mean mei mei?” You looked him up and down. *He’s pretty cute actually…* You put your thumb up in approva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter