Maybe Friends

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfQr-KIYWPc

------

The four of your carried the trays back to the corner. “Food!” Xiumin grew excited.

You handed the rice punches out and Tao took a long gulp. “This tastes like heaven!” “That’s what you said about the ice cream.” Chen rolled his eyes.

Sehun held out the egg with a cute pout, “Can you take the shell off for me, Star?”

“Sure.” You took the egg then cracked it hard against his skull. Shock crossed his face.

“PUHAHA!” Tao sprayed rice punch everywhere. “Hey! Tao!” Kris snarled. Tao couldn’t stop laughing, “MEI-MEI HIT YOU! SHE HATES YOU!”

“No, I don’t. He asked me to take the shell off so I did. This is how you take the shell off.” You took the rest of the shell off then handed the clean, squishy egg out.

“You open the egg by cracking it on people’s heads like a weapon?” Kai raised an eyebrow. At the word weapon, eleven years perked up. You nodded, “Yeah. Why?”

Xiumin evilly grinned. “EGG WAR!”

“What?! NO!” Before you could stop them, Exo-K and Exo-M had quickly grabbed the eggs and slammed it down on each other’s heads. People began to stare at the loud, wild scene. Mortified, you covered your face *I’m not with them.*

“I HAVE EGG IN MY HAIR BECAUSE OF YOU!” Sehun roared. “Whose fault is that? Slowpoke.” Tao grinned.

“Star!” Sehun wailed. You held your hands out, “I’m not in this. Leave me out of it.”

“Immature jerks.” D.O. rolled his eyes and put his egg down, “Come on, Sehun. Let’s go take the egg out of our hairs.” Sehun threw Tao a dirty scowl then followed D.O. to the restroom.

“Guys, please. This is supposed to be a place for relaxing. Not a place for…egg wars.” You shook your head as you cleaned up the broken shells and yolk pieces.

You took an unbroken egg and lightly patted it on your head. “Here, let me help.” Kai took the egg. Your eyes widened, “No Kai-“ He already crashed the egg on your head. “Owww!” You yelped. Bits of the egg were in your hair now. *Good thing the egg is boiled or I’d be really screwed.*

You grimaced, “Thanks. Now Xiumin will eat me.”

“Eh?!” Xiumin stopped stuffing his mouth with eggs and stared at you in bafflement.

Kai doubled over in laughter while Baekhyun helped you take the eggs out of your hair.

Kris rolled his eyes *Immature.* You finished eating your second egg then grabbed a third one.

Kris looked at you, half-amused and half-worried *How can someone so little eat so much?*

You caught his stare and wondered what was going on through his intricate mind. You blinked at him a couple of times then slammed your egg on his head.

Kris’s eyes widened, and stunned, he stared at you. You began to peel the shell off, “Quit staring at me or next time, it won’t be an egg.” Kris was slightly impressed. No one dared ever threaten him before, nonetheless a clumsy human girl with an appetite the size of a horse.

You grew annoyed and gave him a look, “I told you to stop-“

At that moment, Kris reached out and touched your hair. You stiffened *What the-* Then he pulled out a piece of egg from your hair. Kris raised an eyebrow, “Are you saving this for later?”

You turned scarlet, “Q-quiet! You have egg in your hair, too!” “Where?” Kris asked.

“Right- um- right over- er…” There was nothing in his perfect hair. You sighed in defeat, “Forget it.” You heard him snicker and glared at him, “Just because you’re a male god doesn’t mean you have to laugh at me.”

Kris was slightly taken aback by what you had called him then slightly smirked, “Funny. I don’t remember ever calling myself a male god.” He l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter