Birthday Princess

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqBIbLQwv6w

------

One Saturday morning, you were abruptly awakened by party poppers and party blowers.

You opened your eyes. *What the-*

Shiny streamers fell all over you. Your bed was covered with petals.

Groggily, you sat up and rubbed your eyes, “What are you all doing in my room?”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STAR!” Exo-K cheered.

Your eyes rounded, “My birthday…?”

“Ha! We didn’t forget this year!” Suho grinned.

“We didn’t forget last year either. It’s just that the birthday girl conveniently didn’t tell us.” D.O. chuckled.

You couldn’t help but laugh. “I can’t believe you guys remembered.”

“You weren’t planning to tell us again, were you, Star?” Kai raised an eyebrow.

You sheepishly smiled, “Guilty as charged. Look, I don’t need a big fuss for my birthday.”

“Oh yes you do!” Sehun said. Chanyeol beamed and nodded in agreement.

“I have everything planned out.” Party planner Suho grinned.

“What are we doing this time?” You asked.

“You’ll see~ Just get dressed!” Blowing their party blowers, they marched out of the room singing the birthday song. You laughed and shook your head. *Such sillies.* Sehun raced back in and planted a kiss on your cheek. He pulled back and grinned, “HAPPY 9THBIRTHDAY STAR!”

You face-palmed yourself, “I’m 19…not 9.” You shook your head. *He always forget the 1 in front of the numbers.* You got out of bed and went to wash. *I wonder what Suho has planned for me.* Excited butterflies stirred in your tummy.

-----

After washing and dressing, you came downstairs. You jumped over the last step and Tao caught you. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEI-MEI!” Tao whirled you around. “Whoa, okay, I get it. Let me down now.” You said, woozy. Tao released you. You stumbled dizzily towards the kitchen.

Someone caught your arm before you fell. You looked up to see three Luhans looking at you in concern.

“Are you all right, mei-mei?”

“I’m fine. Thank you Luhans.” You straightened up and walked away.

Puzzlement crossed his face. *Did she just call me ‘Luhans’?* He looked around to see if there were clones of him. C

hen and Lay were making pancakes. They looked cute with matching aprons on.

Chen smiled and waved his spatula, “Happy birthday, mei-mei!”

“Pancakes, yummy! I’ll help.” You offered, but Lay shook his head, “We’re almost done, mei-mei. Go and sit down.”

You sat down at the table and watched them get breakfast ready.

“COME ON, DUIZHANG! IT’S HER BIRTHDAY!” Xiumin shoved Kris into the kitchen. Kris shot him a laser glare, “Touch me one more time, Xiumin, and I’ll make sure you can’t use your power ever again.” “Yeah, yeah. Go!” Xiumin pushed him towards you.

You looked up at Kris, “Can I help you?” “Um…” He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, “Happy Birthday.”

“Thanks.” You smiled.

“This is for you.” Kris held out a box. Your eyes widened, “You got me a gift?!”

Kris shrugged, “It’s not much.” “Open it!” Xiumin grinned.

You placed the box on your lap and opened it. Inside was a brand new pair of white sneakers. Your eyes widened, “Kris…” “Wear the converses on special occasions…and just wear mine whenever. You can save your father’s gift for special times.” Kris said. You smiled, moved, “Thank you. I’ll wear these today.” You took off your converses and slipped into the new sneakers that fit your perfectly. Kris knelt down in front of you and tied the laces for you.

When he was done, you tapped your new shoes together with a big beam, “It’s pretty! I like it! Thanks, Kris.”

Kris stood back up, “You’re welcome.”

“Breakfast is done!” Lay and Chen set the table. Everyone came into the kitchen.

“Birthday girl first.” Suho put a pancake on your plate.

“Thank you for the birthday breakfast!” You took a big bite. “How is it, mei-mei?” Chen asked. “Mmm!” You smiled widely, “It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter