Ski Trip Part 1

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMusn4b25a0

-----

Before school began, there was one more adventure left, and you weren’t looking forward to it. It was a mandatory ski trip with the freshmen population.

Fortunately, Jinju, Yejin, and Exo would be there.

Unfortunately, so would the she-devil be.

You hopped off the van with Jinju and Yejin. The ski resort was wide and filled with snow.

“I envy you, Junnie. You can actually enjoy your vacation.” Yejin sighed in depression.

“Just ditch the , and come with my group.” Jinju shrugged.

“I wish it was that easy.” Yejin mumbled. “Let’s go in.” Jinju led the way.

Yejin hooked her arm through yours and both of you walked towards the hotel. The lobby was crowded with all the freshmen from your college. Most of them you did not know. Across the room, you saw Chanyeol with his group. You gave a little wave. He smiled cutely and waved back. “Man, there are soooo many cute guys! But my boyfriend will kill me if I flirt with any of them.” Yejin whined.

You chuckled and looked the other way. Luhan looked bored amongst his group. You hissed, “Psst! Lulu!” His sharp ears picked up on your nickname for him, and he turned towards your voice. You smiled and waved. Luhan cautiously waved back.

“Gather in your groups!” A senior hollered.

“This is the start of vacation Hell.” Yejin sighed. “Call me if she picks on you.” Jinju gave you both pointed looks and left. “Come on, Binnie.” Yejin led you to the group. Someone poked your waist as they passed by. You spun your head just in time to see Xiumin walk by. He grinned and waved. You stuck out your tongue but smiled.

“Star!” A voice whispered. You looked up. Sehun smiled excitedly as he waved and passed by. “I’ll see you later!” You smiled and nodded back.

Kai’s group was right behind Sehun’s. “Be good.” You mouthed. Kai winked with a grin. You rolled your eyes dramatically but chuckled as soon as he was out of sight.

“Is everyone here?” A voice asked. You looked forward to see Saemi. *Oh great.* You thought.

“I’ll be taking role.” One by one, she called the names. “No Haebin.”

“Here.” You grumbled.

Saemi tapped the clipboard and raised an eyebrow at you. It was the first time you had met eyes with her since the awkward party. “Do you have a problem with me?” Saemi questioned.

Heads turned your way. Your cheeks flushed hotly, “Er, no.”

“Then why are you mumbling? If you were sick, you should have stayed home.” Saemi continued calling names out.

“It was mandatory, you dimwit.” You muttered under your breath. Yejin nudged you, “Don’t take it to heart. She’s crazy.” You felt comforted for having your best friend by your side. *What would I do if at least Yejin wasn’t in my group?*

“All right. Unpack and we’ll meet in the lunch hall.” Saemi left. You exhaled in relief. *Finally. Freedom. Not for long though. Ugh.* You and Yejin were bunking together with two other girls from your group. They seemed nice and timid The four of you entered your cabin and gasped. It was cozy and big enough with two sets of bunk beds.

“I call top!” Yejin giggled and crawled on top. “I hope this doesn’t collapse on me while I sleep.” You muttered.

Yejin laughed at your comment. “Come on. Let’s unpack and go eat! I’m famished!” Yejin said. You nodded in agreement.

After unpacking, the two of you headed to the cafeteria. “Actually, go first. I’m going to make a quick phone call to my bf.” Yejin winked then disappeared into a separate hall. You looked around in complete loss. *Great. Where do I go?*

You noticed a familiar person walk by. You grabbed his arm, “Kris.”

The tall, gorgeous male turned around, “Excuse me?”

“What do you mean ‘excuse me’- oh…” You noticed then that you had grabbed the wrong person. He wasn’t Kris. His hair was darker, and his ear was aligned with many one too many piercings than Kris had. Yet, he was very attractive with sharp features just like Kris, and his alluring eyes penetrated yours. The male slightly cocked his head in curiosity, “My name is Lee Sungyeol. Do you know me?”

You realized you were holding onto his arm and immediately let go. “Oops, no. I’m sorry. I mistook you as my, er, friend.” You bowed apologetically, “I’m sorry.”

Sungyeol gave you a smile, “Don’t worry about it.” He walked away.

You watched him disappear and lightly tapped your chin in thought. “He seems very, very familiar…”

At that moment, another Kris look-a-like turned the corner. Your eyes widened, and you glanced back to where the other male had disappeared off to. *What the heck?! Why am I seeing so many Kris clones today?!* The clone stopped in front of you. You blinked, “Um, Sungyeol?”

He gave you a queer look, “Don’t tell me you forgot my name again.”

You glanced down to see the ‘Soulmate’ bracelet. You sighed in relief, “You really are Kris this time.”

“What are you talking about?” He asked, confused.

“I saw this guy that looked EXACTLY LIKE YOU. He was tall like you. And he had a lot of piercings. And he was quite handsome. And he was charming.” You kept adding to the list.

Kris raised an eyebrow, “You’re either delusional about him or obsessed with me.”

Before you could protest, Sungyeol passed by again with his equally gorgeous friends. You spun Kris around and pointed, “See?! That’s him!”

Kris eyed Sungyeol. He was as you had described him, but to Kris’s eyes, Sungyeol did not look like him AT ALL. You kept staring at Sungyeol. “Where have I seen him before? I feel like I’ve known him my entire life.” You mumbled.

Kris rolled his eyes, “Maybe he was your soulmate in your previous life.”

You rolled your eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter