Unexpected Face

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-YZNgZkgcc

------

An hour later, the three of you had to split to class.

“See you tomorrow!” You gathered your books and departed from the cafe. *Time for literature class.* You tried to balance as your books as you walked to the language department. The pile of books wobbled in your arms. *Uh-oh. I think I’m going to-*

At that moment, you crashed into someone and your books went flying everywhere.

“WHOOPSIES-“ You stumbled forward as the books went flying around you. The person you bumped into grabbed your waist just in time. You sighed in relief that your head didn’t crack open in the middle of the sidewalk. You looked up at your rescuer, “Thank you so much-“

Your eyes bugged out and mouth dropped wide open. You had not been expecting this alien to be on your campus at all! “Y-y-you-“

He raised an eyebrow, “Don’t tell me you forgot my name again.”

Red-faced, you shoved his chest and scrambled up. You spun around a little too hastily, “What are you- eek!” You accidentally slipped on one of the books and lost your balance. You went tumbling back but he lunged out just in time and grabbed you by the waist. Your body stiffened at his touch.

“Will you PLEASE be a little more careful?! How can anyone possibly be so damn clumsy?!” Kris hissed.

Your shocked expression fell into a scowl. You pointed at him with narrowed eyes, “My clumsiness has nothing to do with you, buddy!”

“EVERYTHING that has to do with you has to do with me or did you forget?” He snarled.

Your mouth dropped open. *How dare he!* “Look here, mister-“

At that moment, you heard familiar giggles coming your way. You tipped your head back and spotted your friends in your upside-down vision. You gasped *Oh no! They already think I’m with Chanyeol! If they see Kris, too-* You quickly shot out of Kris’s arm and kicked your books to the grass.

Kris gave you a puzzled look *Has she gone insane?*

“Quick! Hide!” You hissed. “What?” He just gave you a befuddled look.

*Gah!* Frustrated, you grabbed his wrist and lugged him to the back of the tree. You peeked out from behind the trunk. Yejin and Jinju were coming your way. Kris poked his head out, wondering what on earth you were staring at.

At that moment, Jinju looked up.

“No!” You squealed. You grabbed Kris just in time and pressed him against the trunk. His eyes widened at how close your face was to his. But you were too preoccupied with hiding at the moment to realize that.

Jinju tilted her head as she stared at the thick tree. *Did I hear something?*

“Eh, Junnie. What’s the matter?” Yunie lightly elbowed her.

“I just thought I heard Haebin.” Jinju said.

“Haebin?!” Yejin’s eyes rounded and she scoured the park, “Where?!”

*PLEASE LET ME HAVE SUPER CAMAFLAGE POWERS AND BLEND IN WITH THE TREE!* You squeezed your eyes tightly shut as you unknowingly clung onto Kris’s arms. His heart began to pound fast and loud in his chest. *What the hell? Why is my heart reacting like this? In my entire existence, I’ve never faced any feeling like this. Is it because of her?* He looked down at you and could only hope you wouldn’t notice.

“Haebin? You sure?” Yejin pouted. “I think so…” You heard them approac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter