"Fiance"

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlGWOw7movQ&feature=related 

-----------

All six members of Exo-M were standing there.

Xiumin spotted you and waved, “Hi, Soulmate!”

You slapped a palm over your face *This cannot be happening!*

“Soulmate?” Hyunseok and Jongjin glanced at each other and then stared at you in bafflement.

“What is this place?” Tao looked around. “Oy, how come you left without saying bye?” Xiumin questioned. “If you’re going somewhere, you should let duizhang know.” Luhan stated tonelessly.

Mortified, you covered your face. *Please tell me I’m still dreaming. How much more embarrassing can they get?!* You glanced at the puzzled expressions of your co-workers and grew even redder. You ran over, grabbed the boys, and shoved them out of the PC room.

“Hey! What’s your problem?” Tao asked.

“WHAT’S MY PROBLEM?! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I-“ You glanced back to see Jongjin and Hyunseok still staring at you. You gave them a meek smile to indicate that you had everything in charge. You turned back to Exo-M with a livid expression, “Are you guys really stalking me?! How did you know I worked here?!”

“It’s not hard…” Chen pointed up at your sign.

“Besides the sign! My official name isn’t Star anyways!” You snapped.

Xiumin opened his mouth to refute but you spun on him and jabbed his chest, “And don’t you DARE call me Soulmate!” “Oww…” He pouted and rubbed the place you had poked him.

You sighed, “Didn’t you hear me? I proclaimed an alien free day, which includes all of you. I don’t want to hang out with anyone that isn’t from Earth today. So please just go back to my house, okay?”

Tao actually looked really sad. He reminded you of Sehun and you automatically reached out to comfort him. However, at that moment, Luhan had to break the mood and say, “We came here all the way to see you and you dismiss us so easily? I think you should think twice about her being your Soulmate, Kris.”

Kris gave him a sharp look. He hadn’t even wanted to come anyways, but his comrades had left already and he didn’t want them to cause you any more trouble than necessary. They were uncontrollable like that sometimes. You didn’t even want to waste your breath arguing and lowered your head in tiredness. You spotted their silver pants and immediately thought *FASHION CRISIS.*

You pointed at their pants, “Who told you to wear those kind of clothes?! How can you roam around on earth wearing Martian pants?!”

“Martian pants…?” Tao and Xiumin exchanged looks. Lay and Chen looked at each other also. They didn’t know why they had to be ashamed of their style.

“For your information, we don’t have any other clothes with us. And there is no chance that your aliens would let us borrow any.” Luhan said coolly. *This reminds me of the first time I took Exo-K shopping. I guess it’s that time of the year again.* You thought.

“Haebin.” Jongjin called.

You turned around as he came over.

Jongjin warily glanced at Exo-M. They didn’t hesitate to stare right back.

“Is everything all right…? Do you want me to take care of them?” Jongjin asked.

“Take care of who?” Xiumin crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

You shot him a look then widely beamed at Jongjin, “No, oppa! Everything is fine!”

*Oppa?* Kris shifted his gaze to Jongjin. Jongjin noticed him staring and fixed his gaze upon Kris also.

The two tall, gorgeous boys stared each other down.

Jongjin broke the staring contest and gave you a concerned look, “Do you know these guys?”

“Know them?!” Xiumin snorted, “Look here, human. Haebin here is our duizhang’s soul-“

You clamped a hand over his mouth and his voice came out muffled behind your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter