Alien-Free Day

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovq8hyHa_eg

--------

You woke up to loud noises downstairs. Once again, the two Exo groups were at it.

*DAMMIT! WHY CAN’T THEY SHUT UP FOR ONCE?!* You put the pillow over your head but you could still hear them. “AISH!” You sat up and messed up your hair in frustration. You glowered at the door with resentment. *Screw you, aliens. I will devour you because you disturbed my sleep. You shall all not be forgiven!*

You went into the bathroom, washed, and changed into unwrinkled clothing. You swung open the door.

Below, you heard Xiumin, Tao, D.O., and Chanyeol arguing.

*YOU BLOCKHEADS! I SHALL TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!* You started running downstairs, “YAH! YOU STUPID TROLLS-“

You tripped on one of the steps and went fumbling forwards. “Whoops!” You yelped.

You almost hit the ground but someone caught you bridal style just in time. You sighed in relief. *I almost lost my head on that one.* “Thanks, Kai. I wonder how you always know-“

You looked up and froze. Once again, it was not Kai.

Kris raised an eyebrow, “I don’t know if your memory gets wiped out when you’re asleep, but my name is Kris.”

*I KNOW THAT!* Yet, you were too stunned to yell that out. You seemed to lose your words around this particular alien.

“Star.” A voice called. You and Kris looked up.

“Kai.” You squirmed but Kris didn’t release you.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows *Why won’t he let her go? Just because he’s deluded into thinking that she is his soulmate doesn’t mean she feels the same way about him.* He walked over and pulled you away from Kris. They were eye-to-eye. Although Kris was a bit taller, Kai didn’t back down. “Next time, I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t catch Star when she falls. That’s my job.”

“You weren’t here to catch her when I was.” Kris stated.

Kai stepped closer to him and you could feel the tension rise between the two, “I’ve always been there for Star…and I plan to continue being there for her.” Kai gave him a warning look and carried you into the kitchen.

You smacked his chest, “Didn’t I say no fighting?!” Kai shrugged, “You said to not be violent.”

*Both of you irk me!* You squirmed and he released you.

The kitchen was a disaster. Lay and Chanyeol were fighting. D.O. and Xiumin were arguing. Half the kitchen was frozen over. Baekhyun was trying to stop Tao and Sehun from destroying the kitchen. Luhan kept transporting different kitchen goods across the room. A knife went sailing in the air and you slapped your palm over your face. *It’s not my memory that was wiped out. It was theirs. What am I going to do with 12 aliens who refuse to get along?* A dizzying headache came over you. *Forget it. I can’t handle this. I’m out.*

You grabbed your bag and headed to the door.

Chanyeol finally s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter