78: He is Mine First

Calm Down Tiger

 

Plan’s POV

 

I took a sip of my favorite milk tea here in Siam with Ai’Gun sitting beside me also sipping his milk tea and we have some surprise visitors which are Ai’Cooheart, Ai’Title, Ai’Fluke and Ai’Ohm. I am not sure how did this happen but while Ai’Gun and I were walking today to buy milk tea in Siam, we saw Ai’Title and Ai’Cooheart busy buying something in the restaurant and then Ai’Fluke invited us to join them so we ate lunch with them even though Ai’Gun and I already ate because Ai’Cooheart said he will get mad if we don’t eat but I don’t know why he will get mad because he wasn’t the one paying after the meal—it’s Ai’Title. Anyway, we ate and now we are here in milk tea shop drinking milk tea.

 

“Why did you sleep over na khrab P’Gun to P’Plan’s house for two days?” Ai’Fluke asked Ai’Friend and he laughs, “Ohh—that na khrab? Because there was a movie we wanted to watch na khrab last month but we were so busy na khrab and P’Hyuk was here and he told me not to play around so much because he wanted to spend time with me na khrab so I told Ai’Plan that I will try to get the copy na khrab but Ai’Mean has the copy na khrab so Ai’Plan gets the copy and we watched it last Friday na Ai’ but because we slept really late na khrab last Saturday midnight—so I was so tired na khrab so I told Mae khrab that I will just go back home today and not yesterday afternoon~” I keep on nodding while Ai’Gun talks because that’s what I want to tell them.

 

“You know P’—you can just say that you got tired watching movie and decided to stay for another night na khrab. It will save you a lot of time explaining na khrab what really happen~” Ai’Cooheart said but somehow he looks so bored. Is he bored? Because I am not bored. Ai’Gun laughs again. I wonder why Ai’ keeps on laughing, “Woie! But you will not understand na khrab so I explained it very well.” See—this is why he is my friend, he is very reasonable.

 

I pat his back, “You are so good na khrab Ai’Friend,” I said before sipping my milk tea again. We have been together for good 2 hours now but I suddenly realized that, “Woie! Ai’Title—you told us na khrab that you will stay in Chiang Mai na khrab for weekend—but why are you here in Bangkok again? Did you run away? Or got lost? or no money—no my bad—you paid a while ago na khrab—but why are you here?” because I am not sure why Ai’ is here.

 

Ai’Title smiles at us and suddenly holds Ai’Cooheart’s hand. Why are they sweet today? Like not the normal sweet—and Ai’Title is too sweet to Ai’Cooheart? This is so weird, “Well—I fought with Cooheart—” “WHAT!? Then Ai’ you need to stop holding his hand na khrab! He might hit you—or kill you—or hurt you na khrab!” Ai’Gun said and I follow after, “And we will not stop na khrab! We will find a perfect place to throw the body na khrab because we don’t want to get killed too!” and my main concern now is why are we sitting here with Ai’Cooheart.

 

“They are so—comical,” Ai’Ohm suddenly talk and I thought he cannot talk just like Ai’Title. I guess, Ai’Cooheart and Ai’Fluke both like guys who don’t like talking. “Ignore them na khrab,” Ai’Fluke said loud enough and soon Ai’Title explained, “We are okay now na khrab so I travelled back na khrab this midnight just to say sorry to Cooheart,” I nod and so did Ai’Gun, “Why didn’t you say it fast na khrab Ai’? We thought there will be a killer na khrab soon—thank goodness na khrab that you are okay now Ai’,” I cannot agree more with Ai’Gun because we think the same way.

 

Anyway, we continue talking and eating and we also decided to hang out for a while before Ai’Gun said that he needs to buy a book that I also forgot we need to finish our homework that we need to submit tomorrow so it looks like Ai’Gun and I will make our homework later after going back home because we both forgot to do it. Anyway, both Ai’Gun and I go straight to the bookstore while Ai’Cooheart, Ai’Title, Ai’Fluke, and Ai’Ohm already went somewhere that they didn’t tell us. Very unfair, “WOIE!!” I heard a loud yelp coming from Ai’Gun who is walking in front of me and I quickly look at him, “Why?” I asked him but Ai’ didn’t answer me, “Aww na kah~” instead a very familiar girl talked.

 

“Awww—P’Gun na kah~” and then she called Ai’Gun and now I am sure who she is. It’s Nong Rina, “Woie! Nong! What are you doing here na khrab?” Ai’Gun asked her but Nong looks so happy. Why is she so happy? Is she happy that they bump into each other? Does she have feelings for Ai’Gun? Or does she like bumping to people? “I am buying books too na kah P’—I am with—” then she turns around and she looks for someone so I also look around and sure I find a very familiar looking person near the book shelf.

“P’Best~” she called her brother who suddenly look at our direction. I don’t know why but I like P’Best—like he is my friend but that sounds so wrong because I don’t know P’Best—not until Ai’Gun kept on talking about him and not until P’Mark introduced him to us. Anyway, P’Best walks toward us with his unusual eye smile, “Sawadee khrab P’~” both Ai’Gun and I wai at him and he wai back at us, “Sawadee khrab~” then he stopped next to Nong Rina.

 

I don’t know what happened to us but no one is talking so I take the opportunity to talk, “P’Best na khrab, how are you na khrab?” and P’ still smiles at me, “Well—okay na Ai’ but Ai’Rina suddenly wanted to buy some books—how about you guys? What are you doing here na khrab?” he asked us and I am ready to answer but Ai’Gun decided it’s his turn to talk, “We are looking for some books na P’. We both forgot to make our homework which is for tomorrow na khrab and now we need to finish it fast,” I nod while he is talking.

 

P’Best nods his head too while trying to look around, “So—contemporary music na khrab?” he asked one more time and I am so amazed, “Woie! P’! How did you know na khrab? Do you read minds? Or do you have powers na khrab?” Ai’Gun continues, “Or you can see the future na khrab? What can you see P’? Are we going to finish our homework na kharb?” and I followed up again, “Because you know P’ this subject is really hard na khrab and we really need to pass this na khrab~” Ai’Gun and I share the same dilemma and thankfully we are both part of the band and we won a lot of competitions so far that was why the professors are giving us extra points for our grades which Ai’Gun thinks it’s a bit unfair because we only need to play and sing while some of our classmates need to study very hard and pass a lot of papers.

 

“What I know is—you won’t finish your homework if you won’t find the book that you are looking for na khrab—so tell me—do you want us to help you na khrab? I don’t think Ai’ and P’ have things to finish soon,” suddenly I saw a light glowing behind Nong Rina and P’Best, “WOIE! THANK YOU NA KHRAB P’~” I yelled which makes so people to look at us but I am just so happy knowing that someone will help us.

 


 

We are at a café on the third floor of Siam where we can study and maybe finish our homework. In return of the favor which I am not sure what it means because Nong Rina was the one who told us those words—Ai’Gun and I bought snacks and drinks for both Nong and P’. “I don’t understand na kah why contemporary is important na kah, P’~” Nong Rina said with confusion written all over her face and with the book we just bought on her hands. P’Best suggested that Nong will read because she’s fast at reading.

 

I heard a heavy sigh before Ai’Gun grab the book on Nong’s hands, “Okay na khrab—contemporary na khrab is important because the music changes over the years na khrab Nong. The music never stays the same as time goes by and studying about the present day music na khrab will help us understand or to even see the patterns na khrab how they changes the music,” I can’t help but smile on how simple Ai’ explained it. He is like our professor, “Wow! P’—I didn’t know that you are good when it comes to your major na kah~ I should tell this to Nong Heemi~” and we are done with Nong Rina because she excused herself to make a quick long distance call to Nong Heemi.

 

“But you know na khrab—my Ai’ is right na khrab. When Mark introduced me to you na Ai’Gun—I thought you were just another apple of his eyes—but I guess you really have the substance to make a Mark Siwat Jumlongkul to pay extra attention to you,” I understand maybe ¼ only of what he said and I doubt Ai’Gun understands everything, “But P’—you are confusing na khrab—I thought you like P’Mark na khrab and now you are telling me that I am the ‘apple of his eyes’ thought I don’t like apples na khrab and I like strawberry—but why am I the apple? Also na P’—what substance do I have na khrab? Because I don’t remember in Science na khrab that they taught us about human substances—but I listen very well to that subject and also P’Mark doesn’t pay anything to me—but the attention is okay na khrab to me because I like it when P’Mark shows up so suddenly and bring foods,” Ai’Gun explained his point and I can’t say anything because Ai’ already said that I wanted to said too.

 

I expect P’Best to answer us with something but instead P’ laughs so loud that people from the other tables are looking at us, “My—hahaha—my stomach—na—hahahaha—khrab~” and he is clutching his stomach, “Woie P’! Does it hurt na khrab? Should we bring you to the hospital?” I asked him but P’ shakes his hand in front of us, “I’m—hahahaha—okay na—khrab~” but he doesn’t sound like he is okay.

 

P’ is doing a lot of weird things today. He also inhales and exhales a lot of time and Ai’Gun and I just watch him while eating the nacho in front of us. When P’ stopped laughing already, Nong Rina is already back, “Did I miss something na kah?” she asked but her brother shakes his head, “Nothing Ai’—your P’ is just amused na khrab—” then P’Best looks at Ai’Gun intensely—like super intense—like he has laser beam in his eyes, “Mark must have a soft thing na khrab for your randomness Ai’Gun but that doesn’t mean I will give up on Mark. He is mine first na khrab and I don’t want to give up without putting a fight na khrab! You don’t know Mark better than I do,” and then he stands up, “I’ll buy some cake na khrab,” and then he announced before walking away.

 

I look at Ai’Gun and he looks so—bothered, “P’—let me explain na kah what my P’ said—” “No need na Nong,” and for the first time, I’ve heard Ai’Gun’s serious tone outside the stage. Because believe me, Ai’Gun is always serious on stage, “I understand everything P’Best na khrab said—but you know—P’Hyuk told me before this—that fighting for something that you like is good but you need to know na khrab when to give up~” and again he grab another nacho and munch it like nothing happened.

 


 

I will make this fast soon lol because there are so many things happening in this fic hahhahahha