66: Show Off

Calm Down Tiger

 

Fluke’s POV

 

Thursday is like my least favorite day of the week. Why? Well simple—I need to wait one more day before weekend. It’s like checking your gift on Christmas Eve and finding out your parents put an empty box for you. “Do you really need to sit on P’Ohm’s lap while eating Ai’Fluke?” sometimes I wonder if Ai’Cooheart likes my boyfriend so much he noticed too much.

 

I smile at him, “Of course Ai’Cooheart, I need to show off my boyfriend na khrab~” I said sweetly to him which he knows that I am being sarcastic, “Are you okay like that P’Ohm?” this asked my boyfriend. So what’s the point of asking me if you are going to ask my boyfriend after? I feel Ohm’s tight grip on my waist signaling me not to talk back anymore, “He is not heavy Ai’Cooheart,” what a man of few words. That’s one of the reasons why I fell in love with him. I like mysterious guy. Probably, Ai’Cooheart already rubs it to everyone that I used to like P’Title—his boyfriend—but this told me that P’ likes him more. P’Title and Ohm have the same mysterious aura but that’s not the only reason why I love my boyfriend—I am not that shallow.

 

Ai’Cooheart only nods his head before continuing his meal. Of course, he is the lonely guy again because his boyfriend is in the other building, “Hum—by the way Ai’Prim—” I let Ai’Cooheart do the talking, I will enjoy my lunch and my boyfriend, “We haven’t asked you na khrab about your blind date with P’Gun,” I was waiting for that story. I poke another dumplings using my chopsticks, “Ahm—P’Gun kah—he is a very attractive person na kah to be honest,” wow, never really expect too much from P’Gun to be honest.

 

“P’ is really nice na kah and I told you before Ai’Fluke that I like him when he was performing on stage. He has his own spotlight na kah—like the main actor. It was really really nice date and I enjoyed it for the first 20minutes but—” there’s a but now? That was fast—only 20minutes? “His P’ arrived—technically na kah there are two P’s but only one of them really pissed me off na kah,” and let me guess, “P’Mark?” I asked her and what really gives in is on how her eyes open wide when I said P’s name.

 

“Aww Ai’Fluke, you also know P’Mark na kah?” see, I am not wrong. I lay my head on my boyfriend’s broad chest and enjoy the slow rising and falling of his breathing, “He sort of—like a bodyguard—I think,” Ai’Cooheart answered in my behalf and yeah, how can we describe P’Mark? “He is more than bodyguard na kah! It was a date and I understand if P’Gun invited them to join us but that P’—he didn’t even say no and just pulled a chair and sit beside P’Gun. Then suddenly I was not part of the conversation anymore! It was only them talking na kah and P’Mark was all over P’Gun that the only thing that I can do was to laugh as if I understand their conversation na kah!” she’s really pissed off and I would probably be if that happens to me.

 

“Funny?” Ohm whispered to my ears and I continue giggling, “Super funny na khrab. I told you, I expect that already.” Because it was Ai’Cooheart and my plan. We both know we will succeed in the end, “What did you do?” He asked me again and this time I tried to move a bit to find more comfortable position, “Not I but we—we told P’Gun to asked help from P’Mark about his date na khrab to ticked him off. We knew it! P’Mark won’t just sit there and watch as someone was trying to make a move on P’Gun~” I feel so proud at the job well done.

 

I shifted my eyes to Ai’Cooheart and he is also looking at me with that victorious smirk on his lips, “—and then I said ‘Aww P’Gun I need to go home na kah,’ and P’Gun was like, ‘Okay na kah—take care! Messaged me when you are home na kah,’ and I was so touched but suddenly P’Mark was like, ‘I will bring you home na khrab Ai’Gun! You can tell me then what you weren’t able to tell me about Ai’Cap and your P’Hyuk,’ and just like that na kah—I lost my blind date!!” she wasn’t really over yet? Maybe she did like P’Gun but she felt off with P’Mark.

 

I decided to sit properly on Ohm’s lap just to look at Ai’Prim, “You are pretty na khrab,” I smile at her, “And you will find more boys na khrab,” until when do I need to smile? “But thank you for trying with P’Gun,” then I pulled out the act because there is no way I will be that friendly to people. Ai’Prim is my friend but isn’t close enough to feel the real Fluke Pongsatorn.

 


After lunch, Ohm went back to his classroom already which is of course higher than us. He told me that he will fetch me which is still an hour away before the last class ends, “How can we help P’Gun now?” Ai’Cooheart asked me. He really likes P’Title’s friends—more than he can imagine—I think. I put my face on my desk and Ai’ follows after me. Now there are two bored cute boys inside this classroom—my classmates are so lucky having us here.

 

“P’Title said about going to Korea—right?” this trip will cost me a lot but I have Ohm with me—he won’t let me go broke. “Hum—we will—why? Are you so poor already that you cannot afford the vacation na khrab?” I almost pull his hair by his question but I only chuckled, “Me? Poor? or maybe it’s your P’Title who is so poor you need to treat him na khrab when we are in Korea already,” the best way to irritate Ai’Cooheart is to let P’Title get involved in the conversation.

 

Ai’ smiles so big that I cannot see his eyes anymore, “Aww thank you for your concern na Ai’Fluke but my Title’s wealth isn’t something an Ohm Thitiwat can afford,” and the best way to irritate me is to get my boyfriend be involved too. People might think that we are a weird pair of best friends but Ai’Cooheart and I started our friendship like this. We don’t like to adjust just because we get along pretty well and we understand each other so until we lost track already, this is how we communicate with each other.

 

I copy his smile, “I kind of pity P’Ohm—” and why? My boyfriend is so lucky to have me, “A like you would probably just use his money na khrab,” I almost laugh at his remarks because, “They said Ai’Fluke that birds with the same feathers—flock together—” then I put my hand on my lips and act like I am so shocked, “Opps—so you are also like me,” then we both laugh loudly, “Woie! That’s so funny na khrab!” he said while we are both fixing our sitting position, “I know na khrab! But really—I don’t think Ohm will let me spend a lot of money na khrab in Korea,” “Same na khrab—I don’t think Title will let me even swipe my cards,” the perks of having rich boyfriends.

 

Ai’Cooheart and I both have enough money of course. Our families are well off too—but not as grand as P’Title and Ohm’s families. “Anyway—since we will go to Korea na kharb—why don’t we do our plans in there? You know—P’Cap is right—we need to hit P’Gun’s head hard—maybe he will be smarter when we do that,” Ai’Cooheart—this little daredevil, I know that kind of smile on his lips.

 

“Go!”

 


 

These es! hahahahhaha