SPECIAL CHAPTER: Movie Night

Calm Down Tiger

 

A/N: yes yes—I know I told everyone from my previous update that the next one will be about Mark’s graduation but damn it—I’ve watched Super Show8 in Manila last Sunday December 15 and we had so many EUNHAE moments so forgive me but I need to burst out all my feels today.

 

PS. The next chapter marks the last chapter for the first book of this novel but the update is still continues—just want you guys to know that you are facing a longer novel…maybe more than 200 chapters ^^

 

If the first book is all about fluff and stuff and some minor problems—then prepare yourself for the drama—angst—and so much more for book 2 ^^

 


 

3rd Person POV

 

Donghae knows that Hyuk is feeling uncertain these days—and quite worried. When they heard about the news that Gun got harassed by Thai Media, Hyuk almost bought a ticket back to Thailand but Mark assured them that everything is under control.

 

Hyuk is really glad by the effort that his brothers from engineering and also Mark.

 

Yacht and Ngern updates him from time to time especially about any unusual things in university while Mark updates him about the technical—dirty stuff.

 

So because of the too much tension, Donghae decided to have a movie night with Hyuk—to make him less tense of course.

 

Donghae cooked popcorn, ordered tacos and milk shake in their café, and also put down their mattress on the floor, put a lot of pillows and move the television on their eye level.

 

“You did all of this?” Hyuk asked the moment he saw their living room. Their apartment isn’t that big. Only 2 rooms, the biggest is their room and the extra room was the one Hyuk’s brother used when they stayed in Korea.

 

The living room only has a divider that literally divides the dining area and kitchen.

 

The living room has a sofa good for both of them and a mini table but Lee Donghae removes the table to make room for their mattress that he put down.

 

The dining area has a table good for four but in the storage room they have a foldable table big enough last time for the kids that visited Korea together with Gun and Captain.

 

And without any divider—still in the dining area—on the furthest corner is the mini kitchen. Donghae likes cooking—he can cook better that Hyuk so the latter boy let his boyfriend decorates the kitchen—even the kitchen equipment—he let Lee Donghae bought everything in it.

 

So their apartment is just perfect for two people but still good enough if they have some visitors. Hyuk knows that the living expenses in Korea is very high compared to Thailand. When both of them decided to move in, Donghae was worried because he doesn’t have any stable job—even until now.

 

Donghae’s mom and brother wanted to help with the expenses but Hyuk has a big ego—bigger than Donghae so he declined politely and worked harder for both Donghae and him.

 

It isn’t a secret for Donghae how much Hyuk works for both of them so whenever Donghae has gigs—he makes sure to help his boyfriend with the expenses—and now—he knows that Hyuk is restless with that things that has been happening in Thailand lately.

 

“Neh—ahm—we haven’t been going out lately Hyukkie so I was wondering—do you want to have a date—with me?” Donghae was a bit hesitant. He isn’t sure if his boyfriend is tired or not, He doesn’t want to push the idea if Hyuk will say that he is beyond tired.

 

But—the other boy just smile showing his gums, “I would love to,” he said before putting his suitcase on the sofa behind Donghae and jump on the mattress without even changing his clothes.

 

“Awww—Hyukkie—go change your clothes first and take a warm bath. You must be tired from work~” Donghae said as soon as Hyukjae put his head on Donghae’s lap. The other boy snuggles on his boyfriends lap, “I am too lazy to get up Hae~”

 

Donghae can only laugh loudly but eventually hit Hyuk’s arm softly, “Come on Hyukkie—we will watch movie and eat some snacks—change first please~” and Donghae knows how to make Hyuk follows him.

 

Hyuk lay flat on his lap, looking at Donghae while the other boy is looking back at him with pouty lips, “Please~?” with cute tone.

 

Hyuk admitted defeat instantly, “Damn! Lee Donghae—that’s unfair!” he said under his breath before sitting up beside Donghae.

 

People might think that Donghae is too cute and innocent but he isn’t 100% like that. Donghae knows his way to Hyuk and right now, he is playing Hyukjae under his palm.

 

Donghae makes his eyes bigger and tilt his head to the side—he looks so confused, “What are you talking about Hyukkie?” he asked with the most innocent voice.

 

Hyuk can only sigh deeply and pat Donghae’s head, “If you try to act like this in front of other people—I’ll cage you~” the contrast between Hyuk’s threaten statement to his soft voice makes Donghae laugh loudly again.

 

“Only Hyukkie can see this~” Donghae said while giggling and that’s enough to make Hyuk satisfied.

 


 

When Hyuk returned with fresh look, he quickly sits beside Donghae and lean their back on the sofa behind them. The bowl of popcorn is on the mattress between them and the other snacks are all around them.

 

“What are we going to watch Hae?” Hyuk asked and whatever title will come out of Donghae’s mouth—Hyuk will be happy following his preference.

 

Donghae is busy clicking the remote control when the familiar Disney opening came out on screen, “Frozen II Hyukkie~” he sing song.

 

Heechul likes Frozen so much that was why Heemi became fond of it which leads to both Hyuk and Hae watching Frozen over and over again at Heechul’s house together with Heemi, Heechul, and even Hangeng.

 

Now, it looks like Donghae became fond of it too.

 

Actually, Hyuk was planning to ask Donghae out to watch it at last full show last week but it wasn’t showing anymore. Donghae got sad and decided to buy the film on streaming site and downloaded it so that both him and his boyfriend can watch it together.

 

The lights are off…the popcorn was on Donghae’s lap now and Hyuk’s arm is rested on the sofa while Donghae rested his head on Hyuk’s shoulder.

 

The movie started and the popcorn is half way done already, “Arghh—Else should be more honest to Ana~” Donghae commented making Hyuk chuckled.

 

“So affected baby~” he said while pulling Donghae closer to him, “Because they promised Hyukkie not to keep any secrets from each other! Remember—at the end of Frozen? She said no more secrets!” Donghae is really affected.

 

Hyuk hummed first before saying, “Sometimes Hae—people need to keep secrets but they didn’t mean any harm about it,” Hyuk was talking by experience. He hid things from his family about his situation in Korea but that was only because he didn’t want them to get worried.

 

Donghae suddenly pushed Hyuk and that action creates a distance between them, “Hae!” Hyuk was shocked by the sudden action but Donghae is pouting so hard, “Are you keeping secrets from me Hyuk?” the sweetness is gone and replaced but a sudden fierce tone—with pouty lips.

 

Hyuk wasn’t sure if he will take it seriously or not—but knowing Lee Donghae, he might be thinking weirdly again, “Of course not Hae. When did I keep secrets from you?”

 

Donghae is glaring at Hyuk now, “Then why are you saying about keeping secrets is not bad?” the question after another questions loses the grin on Hyuk’s lips.

 

He tried to come closer but Donghae move further, “Look—Hae—I am sorry if that upsets you but I am not keeping anything from you. Open all my SNS accounts, all my chatting applications, you will not find anything unusual in it. I just want to point out baby that sometimes, people need to keep a secret—just like the reason why I didn’t tell my family about my past situation here in Korea—but never—I will never keep anything from you~” Hyuk’s Thai accent nearly came out. He was panicking and wasn’t sure how to explain to Donghae and his natural default mode is to speak in Thai but he knows that Donghae will not understand most of it.

 

“Are you sure?” – Donghae

 

“Very sure!” – Hyuk

 

“How many percent?” – Donghae

 

“100% Hae! Come on—believe me~” – Hyuk

 

Still with judging stares, Donghae move a bit closer and closer until Hyuk can reach him again and put his arms around Donghae, “Really Hae, why are you easily upset these days? Are you pregnant?” Hyuk joked around and he earns a loud slap on his chest.

 

“Stop joking around!” Donghae is still a bit upset by now but Hyuk is already laughing, “Aigoo~ My baby is sulky—how can we finish watching Frozen II if you will keep on pouting like that?” Hyuk has his way of talking to Donghae.

 

Whether Dongahe admits it or now, he is a big baby. He is a spoiled brat and Hyuk spoiled him to death. Hyukjae can give the world to him.

 


 

After a long discussion, Hyuk and Donghae continue watching with so many comments coming from Donghae. Surprisingly, Hyuk enjoys it too much—too much that he started humming the ‘Ahh ha ha ha~’ part.

 

Donghae didn’t mind though, as long as Hyuk and him are enjoying.

 

Now, both of them are weeping when Olaf disappeared—Hyuk cries harder. No one knows this but the former scary head hazer is actually a softy for sad scenes.

 

“Will—he come—back?” Donghae asked between his sobs and Hyuk wipe his own tears using the back of his palm.

 

“He is like—the best—character in this—movie~” but he also sobs like a baby.

 

Donghae can’t help but he cling on Hyuk tightly and Hyuk didn’t mind it at all, in fact, he lifted Donghae and he is in between his legs now and back hugging him while the latter boy grip tightly on Hyuk’s hands on his tummy.

 

The movie continues and they are both cheering for Ana and also feel a bit scared by the giants that’s chasing after her.

 

“Run—faster Ana! Run!” – Donghae

 

“Goddamn it! That was close!” – Hyuk

 

They are so into the movie.

 

Even until the last part of it, they have a very huge grin on their faces, “She deserves to be the queen,” Donghae commented when the ending song and credits started playing on screen.

 

Hyuk kisses the crown of Donghae’s head, “She does! They both deserve that!”

 

And a moment of silence.

 


 

The bed was messy with the popcorn scattered around.

 

The television was long forgotten and the only sounds they can hear are their heavy breathing.

 

Hyuk is breathing heavily like he has been running on a marathon for an hour already and Donghae is much worse with his uneven breathing and constant gasping for air.

 

Donghae kicks his pajama pants off his legs, “—no brief?” Hyuk asked him while looking below his boyfriend’s body. He missed the chance of seeing that mischievous smile on the other guy’s face.

 

“We both—know that—I don’t need—that—Hyukkie~”

 

The boy on top of him can’t help but to his lips, “Very—tempting,” he said before diving back on Donghae’s neck hard.

 

Donghae can only arch his back every time Hyuk hard on his neck and let out those alluring moan.

 

Hyuk and until Donghae’s pale skin turns purple, “I’ll—” nibble on Donghae’s ear, “make you—” change to Donghae’s other ear, “scream that ing—” then he lifted his head and look at Donghae hungrily, “Ahh ha ha ha—from what we just watched!”

 

And without even preparing Donghae—which Hyuk assumed that Donghae did the job already right before they watched the movie—and which Donghae actually did—Hyuk trusts at once.

 

He didn’t even remove his pajama pants, he only lower it down, enough to free his out.

 

Donghae—literally scream so loud that it doesn’t matter if their walls are thin or thick. Donghae’s hands instantly clingy on Hyuk’s neck while the latter boy is busy pounding.

 

There’s no time to adjust, the phase is already fast since the beginning.

 

“Hang—ahhh—Hyuk—kie—~” Donghae can’t even complete a sentence anymore due to the sudden pleasure.

 

It has been a while since they did it and Donghae came up with the idea of movie night and maybe night to make Hyuk feel better. He knows the stress his boyfriend has been facing lately and the only thing he can think off is—to use his body.

 

Like a wild beast, Hyuk lifted Donghae on a sitting position, both of them are sitting on the bed while pulling his head down to kiss and those pinkish fleshes while still guiding Donghae to bounce up and down.

 

“Too—ahhh—ha—Hyuk—too—much—ha—nggghhh~”

 

Hyuk trust his tongue inside his mouth and Donghae drown to the pleasure he is experiencing right now.

 

Hyuk doesn’t need to guide him anymore, Donghae bounce on his own.

 

There’s no time to breathe.

 

Hyuk pulled out from Donghae and earns a loud groan from the said boy. He also pulled out his out of his warm hole.

 

“Hyuk—kie—why did—”

 

But Donghae got flipped do fast. Hyuk pushed him and now he is lying on his tummy flat on the bed. Hyuk slaps his cheeks, “Ouch!” Donghae’s complained with a moan.

 

But right now, Donghae knows it’s best for him not to complain because Hyuk is in the zone—the y zone.

 

Hyuk grabs both of cheeks and lifted his waist up. Donghae supported his body with his shaky arms—he is on four.

 

Again, without waiting for confirmation, Hyuk trusts his back in, “Umffff~” earing another delicious moan from Donghae.

 

Every heavy trust, Donghae cannot feel his hips anymore—he is starting to get numb. Hyuk trailing kisses all over his back while marking him in between.

 

“Ahhh——Hyukkie—fast——faster—ughhhh—there~” Donghae gave in the pleasure and moan loudly.

 

Hyuk’s sweat is already trailing on his forehead. He is still wearing his pajama shirt and pants and this activity needs his full stamina.

 

The trusting didn’t stop but the kissing at the back did when Hyuk removes his shirt already. The trusting slows down too when he kicks his pants off.

 

When Donghae feels near, “Hyuk—arghhh—slow—near~” he told Hyuk but the boy didn’t stop instead, he grabs Donghae’s and pump it on the same phase of his trusting.

 

“No—not—aghhh—not together—Hyukkie~” tears are streaming down Donghae’s face. Too much pleasure at once makes him cry.

 

With few more heavy trust, Donghae scream so hard and Hyuk is busy milking his .

 

He lay flat on his stomach while Hyuk is still trusting hard. Donghae doesn’t have any energy nor can feel his anymore.

 

He just know that Hyuk already when he feels a warm liquid oozing down his cheeks while Hyuk is riding his and panting hard.

 

Hyuk falls on Donghae’s back without pulling out. Both of them are panting so hard, “See—” Hyuk grins, “I made you—” and kiss his boyfriend’s back lightly, “scream~”

 


 

I DON’T NEED AN EXPLAINATION WHY THE SOFTNESS OF THE FIRST PART TURNED INTO THIS HAHAHAHAHHA!!!