117: The Calm

Calm Down Tiger

 

White’s POV

 

The first thing I did the moment I saw my boyfriend walking slowly towards me is to run towards him with open arms, “Captain!” I said in normal tone and envelope his body with my arms around him.

 

I heard a loud sigh of relief from him, “I know,” he said though I haven’t said anything yet. I chuckled anyway before letting him go and pulling him towards the lake where we can see those big lily pods.

 

I told him to meet me up tonight near King Rama IX Park because around this time (8pm) there aren’t so much people already and this is the best place to stay away from media’s eyes.

 

We sit on the grass while looking at the sparkling water illuminating the city lights.

 

I can’t keep my hands on myself so I keep on holding Captain’s hand and he isn’t pulling out at all. I guess I am not the only one who misses each other so much, “White,” he called me out and I hum in response.

 

I look at him and found him already looking at me. His face looks serious, “Why didn’t you tell me na khrab?” he asked seriously and I don’t know why I got scared. I gulp loudly, “Maybe—I don’t know how to start na Cap,” I said but not sure if that’s really the reason why.

 

Not good enough answer because Captain sigh and shook his head, “All I asked from you na khrab—” and he looks disappointed—I don’t want that, “is to be honest to me na White. Is it that hard?”

 

I quickly shook my head, I don’t want him to misunderstand the situation, “No—it’s not like that na Cap. I want you to trust me and I know—last time na White—we had problem getting P’Hyuk’s blessings already na khrab so—I don’t really want you to be stressed out again about my problem—” “Do you know that keeping things to me White makes me feel insecure na khrab? Do you even know how much I worried and how P’Hyuk and P’Gun tried to make me feel better when I saw my boyfriend’s face na khrab in front of Thailand’s news with the prime minister?” he is lashing out his feelings now and I can’t blame him.

 

I let go of his hand but put both of my hands on his shoulder forcing his body to shift on my direction and making him to focus on me, “I’ve never—ever—want you to feel insecure na khrab Captain. I’d rather face everything by myself than drag you out in my family problem na khrab~” I said with all honestly. Maybe—what I was worried about is the fact that Captain will really drag himself into my trouble and it might be harder for me to protect him.

 

I shook my head again, “I am glad that P’Hyuk and P’Gun was able to make you less worried—but Cap—I don’t want you to get into my trouble—especially political problem na khrab. My parent’s career path is very dirty already—full of corruptions na khrab—full of people looking at their movements na khrab—that was why I wasn’t introduced well in front of people. Mae and Pa don’t want me to be involved in politics but—I was the one who told them na khrab when I went back to let me be exposed—” It’s hard talking about my parents because no one knows about this—only Ai’Mean, “because—if people see us together—like a strong complete family na khrab—then people will think that we can overcome everything—I just—didn’t think a head when my photos got out already,” and that’s the most honest explanation that I can tell Captain.

 

Captain on the other hand can only close his eyes, “I am—” he said slowly before opening his eyes, “not aware na khrab—on your background na White. I feel—like you are so far from me na khrab—and how can I even introduce myself to your parents?” he asked me before hitting my chest lightly.

 

“I am your boyfriend na White—not just some summer fling na khrab. I need to make a very good impression—but now—how? My family isn’t rich na khrab. My P’Hyuk is a normal engineer in Korea na khrab. P’Gun and I aren’t done in university—to make it worst—our major isn’t superb. Also—people will look at you now—like a Thai lakorn celebrity—I don’t want that people will look more at you! Isn’t it enough that I endured all those girls in university na woie? Now everyone will know my handsome boyfriend!” to be honest, I don’t know if I should laugh at Captain or feel bad.

 

His statement started in a very sentimental why but ended up with his jealously.

 

I love him.

 

I pull him towards me and put my chin on his shoulder before saying, “No one will get me away from you na Cap. I am all yours—100%—so be selfish—don’t share me with anyone.”

 

“Woie! That’s so cheesy!” he said but didn’t hit me like before, instead he also put his chin on my shoulder.

 

The cold breeze of wind and the quietness is really what I need right now after a week of battling with people and paparazzi. I just need a peaceful night, with Captain by my side—just the two of us.

 


 

We walk hand in hand around the park and Captain is being childish, hopping around and giggling every now and then, “Woie! If you only hear how P’Mark begged at P’Gun this afternoon na White you will be laughing too,” he is too happy talking about his P’Gun and what he witnessed in their room today.

 

I also laugh at him when the mental image of P’Mark entered my head, “Must be too much to handle for Ai’Gun. So things are really going smoothly and serious about them na khrab?” I asked.

 

I feel glad that P’Mark was able to be honest with Ai’Gun finally and things aren’t as difficult as what Cap and I encountered with P’Hyuk.

 

Captain swing our intertwined hands, “Well—I guess na khrab. P’Hyuk didn’t say anything after talking to you and P’Mark but keeping his eyes on P’Mark. I think—Ai’Kris will also look after P’Mark from now on na khrab—you know—my cunning cousin a khrab knows everything. I just hope that P’Mark won’t hurt my P’Gun~” and his voice changes when he said something about hurting his P’.

 

I chuckled and use my free hand to tuck some loosen strands of his hair, “And what can my adorable, harmless boyfriend do to P’?” I asked him trying to hide my laughter.

 

Cap makes a fist with his free hand and show it to me, “I’ll punch him na khrab—just like before na White—huh! No one can harm my P’ na khrab~” he said with confidence and I really can’t help but crack my laughter.

 

He is like an adorable puppy in my eyes right now. I want to put him in my pocket, “Stop being cute!” I told him not calming down.

 

He hates it when I laugh and he is serious so he hits my chest again, “Woie! I am serious na White! I will really punch him!” he said with matching stomping of feet. How can I believe him if he is being this adorable?

 

“I said—stop being cute~” I said again.

 

“I am not cute!”

 

“No—no—no puppy eyes attack na Cap!” I said when he looks straight into my eyes.

 

I know he isn’t aware of his ability to make me crazy.

 

We both halt in walking and he pulls his hand off my hand, “I am not cute! No one said I am cute! Stop it White!” he said with angry tone but I am losing control already so instead of stopping, I pulled him forcefully.

 

He almost stumbles on his feet but I readied my chest to catch him.

 

Like a zoom in picture, I saw him so close with his mouth forming an ‘o’ and eyes so big. I can’t help but smile before putting both of my hands on his back and pressing him close to me and capturing that lips that I’ve been dying to taste.

 

His hands instantly warp around my neck and surprisingly he didn’t try to get away from me instead he press his body closer and tilt his head to give me more access to his mouth.

 

I don’t need to remind him to open his mouth because he did it for me. My lips travel from one place to another until my tongue was able to enter his mouth. Pushing the pink flesh inside his mouth and making sloppy sound and maybe messy kisses, Captain and I are kissing like we haven’t seen each other for a year.

 

I almost got shocked when he grabs my hair and pulled it a bit.

 

Our breathing is getting heavier so with one last on his lips, I let go and we parted together.

 

Captain can’t look at me but I’ve been trying to stop myself since the last we—, “Should we go already na khrab?” I asked him a bit panting because of the recent activity.

 

Captain looks so shocked then he hits my shoulder again and again.

 

“Aww—ouch!! Aw!!”

 

He didn’t stop hitting me and I run away from him but he run after me, “You!!! Very naughty—arghh!!!”

 

And my laughter echoes around the park. This is such a fun night with my Captain.

 


 

THE CALM—and so on hahahahaha~
Shout out to those people who are marathon-ing this fic…I don’t know what you sees in my story but thank you so much. If you reach this part—congratulations. If you want more you can check out Metamorphosis which is Fluke and Ohm’s spin off story. Thank you~