110: Are Boys Really Like This?

Calm Down Tiger

 

A/N: It was Korean Thanksgiving last Thursday – Sunday so I wasn’t able to write anything hahahahaha—I want to enjoy the holiday as much as possible.

 


 

Heemi’s POV

 

No one really notice? This is so unbelievable!

 

“Unni~” I whined at Rina Unni who is busy reading some manga while sitting on the couch with me.

 

We—well—I run away from home. I just can’t bare it! I don’t want to say something bad to Baba or even to Dayu Gege but they were a little pushy this afternoon. Baba kept on trying to talk to me when in fact—I am not yet ready.

 

I told Hyuk Oppa that Rina Unni and I will go home early but in fact—I packed my things and asked Unni is she wanted to go with me. Since Unni isn’t busy and she said she wanted to visit some places in Korea—she went out with me and now we are in the PC room and it’s already past midnight but we haven’t received any text messages or call from anyone in the house.

 

“I am at the good part na kah. Let’s talk later~” Rina Unni said while still too focused on the book that she’s reading. I slump on the chair and sigh deeply.

 

Around this time, people who stay at PC room are online gamers while Unni and I are mostly sitting with my Facebook feed open but I am not even reading the posts.

 

Then I remember Ryeowook Oppa told me before about this website where you can video chat random people. I don’t like the idea at first because those people are strangers and Appa would not like me talking to random strangers—as well as Umma but right now—neither my Umma nor Appa remember that they have a daughter and she run away from home.

 

I typed the website and wait for it.

 

I don’t need to log in or make an account. All I need is to put on my headphone and to open my camera and now we are good to go.

 

Unni didn’t notice what I am doing because she’s sitting in front of the other PC with manga on her hands.

 

I feel cold sweat dripping when the camera turns on and a total stranger cam in view, “Do you think I should go home or not?” I asked right away without waiting for the stranger to talk. He looks like a person who lives in the U.S.A.

 

He his lips, “Why not go home with me baby?” he said in flirty voice and I frown.

 

“I don’t know you! Bye!” then I click next.

 

The video opens again and this time, there’s only a white ceiling. I frown, “Hello?” I asked because I can’t see anyone.

 

The video is on but the stranger started typing, “Is someone there?” I asked again.

 

‘Do you wanna see me?’

 

I frown at the message, “I cannot see you!” I said in demanding voice. This is so rude. “Maybe you are ugly that’s why you don’t want to show your face!” I concluded.

 

‘You are pretty. Wanna do naughty things with you~’

 

As soon as I read the message—I realized what is happening. This guy—is probably looking for someone who can video with him, “Ewwwww!” I said before clicking next.

 

I am aware of Appa and Umma’s activity—I’ve read many novels and mangas too—but I don’t want to experience a ert stranger. I am too pretty for that!

 

My video chatting continues with random people either telling me that I am pretty (which I know already) or just random ert men. I don’t understand, “Are boys really like this?” I asked myself when I got too tired.

 

I’ve been clicking next and next nonstop but I am so unlucky today with random strangers.

 

“Like what Nong?” I can’t help but to look at my side when Unni asked me a question. The book is already on her lap and she’s drinking the can soda we’ve bought. She isn’t looking at my screen and I actually hide the website first.

 

I shake my head, “Boys na kah Unni. They are—very different from what I’ve expected~” I said honestly and Unni smiles at me, “See—now you know na kah why your Pa told you that you don’t know much about boys na kah. My P’Best is also like that na Nong. He will tell me na kah that I am so naïve and shouldn’t trust boys too much na Nong.”

 

Though I understand the explanation—I still don’t understand why boys aren’t the same with—“But my Appa na kah is different—also my Umma. Even Hyuk Oppa and Donghae Oppa—ohhh even Gun Gege and Cap Gege are different,” I am surrounded by good men and yet on this website—I keep on encountering bad boys.

 

Unni just pat my back and smile at me, “You will find a good guy na kah Nong. Just move on from P’Title~”

 

‘Eh? P’Title? I am not—’

 

“no—not like—” “I need to go to the bathroom na kah Nong~” Unni said before standing up and leaving me with a misunderstanding about my feelings for P’Title.

 

I pout and slump back on my chair, “It’s not like I am in love na kah with P’Title—it was just a crush before~” I mumbled.

 

I went back on the website eventually and try my luck one last chance.

 

I change the location to Thailand and then click next.

 

My heart is beating loudly while waiting for the video to start again.       

 

loading

 

loading

 

loading…

 

“Sawadee—” “Should I go home or not?” I asked right away without properly looking at the guy.

 

I didn’t dare too—I only glance at my sweaty hands, “Hum~” I heard followed by a chuckled, “People in your house are probably looking for you. If you will stay up late or if you will not come back home—they might think that something bad has happened to you already. If you are my sister—I would probably look at you everywhere by now~” and that’s the time I look in front of the screen.

 

A guy wearing white long sleeves, with angelic smile, thick eyebrows, thin lips, and brownish orbs came into view. My mouth voluntarily opens wide, “I—didn’t say something wrong—am I?” he asked again and his eyes look so concern.

 

I need to shake my head to bring me back to reality, “Ow—no—not really~” I said shyly and that guy smiles wide again, “I am glad. But did you really run away?” I don’t know in which country is he from but he isn’t from Europe or America because he looks Asian. He also has a bit of Asian accent with him while talking in English.

 

I nod my head with his question, “Yes! Ahm—I run away. Hang on—are you older or younger? But I am too young and I think you are older than me~” I said without a break and the nice guy in front of me chuckled again, “I think I am older. You can call me—”

 

“P’Tee?”

 

I look behind only to find Rina Unni looking at the screen with shocked face.

 

“How did you know me?” I heard the guy from the video call.

 

“Unni—how did you know him?” I asked.

 

Unni looks troubled but she pulled out her chair next to mine and we are now in front of the camera. “Well—this P’ is very famous na kah and P’Gun’s band is quiet close to him na kah,” Unni stated so I look at the P’ that Unni called P’Tee.

 

He is also nodding his head, “Chai—I am close with the band na kharb—hang on!” his eyes suddenly becomes wide, “She said about Ai’Gun—does that mean—you two na khrab are in Korea?”

 

I smile, “Chia P’—we are both in Korea right now with Gun Gege, and Cap Gege, and even with Hyuk Oppa~” I said proudly. What kind of coincidence is this?

 

But somehow, the P’ on the other line looks more troubled, “Aww—so—you Nongs are with Ai’Fluke na khrab~” he concluded and I clap my hands, “Yes P’! P’Fluke is with us na P’. How did you know him?”

 

I know that P’Cooheart and P’Fluke know a lot of people but they didn’t tell me they know this angel in front of me right now, “Aww—ahm—we live in the same dorm. Anyway—please don’t tell to Ai’Fluke that you were able to talk to me by this website na khrab. I was actually doing a dare from my—close friend na khrab,” I just keep on nodding. This P’ is like hypnotizing me.

 

“And go home na khrab. Ai’Gun and Ai’Cap will be worried na khrab~” he said again which I only nod again.

 

‘I need to know about this P’! I should ask P’Fluke!’

 


 

You all know who is Tee right?