106: What a Liar

Calm Down Tiger

 

Kris’s POV

 

There are so many emotions lingering in the air the moment we stepped in Incheon International Airport. I don’t expect anything grand from my cousins but the moment we arrived, Ai’Cap run towards Ai’Toptap—which I didn’t notice was on the same plane we were riding. Ai’Cap is sobbing which makes me alert but when I look at P’Gun he has a warm smile on his lips.

 

“Welcome na khrab Ai’Kris,” he said before walking towards me and giving me a tight hug.

 

Though I am confused, I chose to hug P’ back, “Woie P’—why are so clingy na khrab?” I joked around but I earn a light slap on my back from P’Gun.

 

After that warm welcome, I walk side by side with P’Gun that I literally forgot I was with P’Best and P’Yatch.

 

P’Gun brought me to P’Mark which I don’t understand why, “P’—why does Ai’Cap cry? Where is P’White na khrab?” I asked nicely—how I always do. But P’Gun looks worried, “Well—” we reached P’Mark, “Ai’White needs to go back to Thailand na Ai’. His family na khrab has a problem and Ai’Cap told him that he should go back na woie to help his family but Ai’Cap started crying na khrab when Ai’White went inside the airplane already—I don’t understand him Ai’Kris—he said Ai’White can go but now he is crying~”

 

I don’t know if I should laugh because P’Gun is worried and confused at the same time of feel proud of my P’s innocence. I decided to choose the latter part and put my hand on his shoulder while P’Mark looks like he’s ready to cut my arms off soon.

 

“MARK!” I rolled my eyes hearing P’Best being whipped again to this P’Mark.

 

But in some weird reason, P’Gun tensed up too.

 

P’Gun isn’t letting me turn around to witness P’Best on his glory of being whipped to P’Mark—and to my surprise, P’Mark isn’t moving at all—like how he played it before.

 

“Woie! Why aren’t you greeting me back?” P’Best appeared beside us and when I look at him, he has his best smile with Nong Rina beside her and P’Yatch on the other side.

 

“Sawadee kah~” Nong Rina wai at P’Mark then look at P’Gun to wai at him. P’Gun and P’Mark wai back at them, “Wadee—ahm—welcome?” P’Mark sounds unsure to be honest. I don’t remember him being this awkward to P’Best.

 

 I was ready to open my mouth, “P’Gun—let’s go na khrab. You will drive the van right? or P’Mark will? I don’t know but let them put their bags first in the house na P’ so that we can go to P’Hyuk~” it looks like Ai’Cap is back on his feet again.

 

P’Gun sighs deeply before turning around—well we both turn around, “I will drive na Ai’,” he said and I am not used with P’Mark going along and not complaining at all. Where’s the knight in shining amour that wouldn’t let P’Gun to drive?

 

I slowly pull my hands off P’Gun and then move towards P’Mark, “Psst P’,” I whispered and he glares at me. This guy is so weird, “What?” he doesn’t even sound so friendly anymore.

 

I shake my head, “What’s wrong with P’Gun? Why is he acting like that?” I go straight to the point. There’s no way I will sugar coat my words.

 

We all walk towards the exit with P’Yatch walking beside P’Gun and with P’Best and Nong Rina walking side by side and of course with Ai’Cap and Ai’Toptap together.

 

P’Mark didn’t even look at me, “Just—I should probably talk to Ai’Best soon. I don’t want any misunderstand again,” I raised my eyebrow not because of the statement but because of the Ai’ on P’Best name.

 

Since when did P’Mark call P’Best as Ai’Best?

 

We continue walking in silence. When we arrived at the van, P’Gun walks straight into the driver seat and P’Mark on the passenger seat. I sit beside P’Best and on his other side is P’Yatch. Nong Rina is with Ai’Cap and Ai’Toptap.

 

It is painfully silent ride—until, “Are you fighting P’Gun?” Ai’Cap cannot take it anymore.

 

“No!” P’Gun answered right away but his facial expression says otherwise.

 

“Then way aren’t you talking?” Ai’Cap is the only one who can ask them now. I listen carefully, “He isn’t in the mood na khrab Ai’Cap let him—” “I am in the mood na khrab!” but P’Gun cut him.

 

This is freaky weird.

 

There’s no way someone can make P’Gun this upset. P’ isn’t even looking at P’Mark because he is busy on the road, “I’m sorry na khrab—I will talk to him na Gun~

 

‘Shiya! What’s with the sweet tone and the drop of formalities?’

 

I can’t help but to take a glance at P’Best who isn’t saying anything anymore. I thought I was the only one doing that but turns out P’Yatch is also checking on P’Best.

 

“I said I am okay na woie you don’t—”

 

“I love you na Gun~” and that’s game over.

 

The van pulled over in a halt making us all fall on our seats. Isn’t it enough with the sudden love confession from P’Mark?

 

“P’GUN!” Ai’Cap yelled but when I look in front, I can see on the front mirror that P’Gun is—blushing hard, “I hate you na Mark! Don’t do that! I am driving!” P’Gun is punching P’Mark’s chest again and again and P’Mark is only smiling and accepting all of the light punches.

 

I want to ask but, “Ai’Cap—since when?” I heard Ai’Toptaop’s question to Ai’Cap, “Just Friday midnight na khrab—they are crazy. P’Gun is so crazy,” I see—I get it.

 

“How about Ai’Hyuk, did he know?” I heard P’Yatch question and Ai’Cap turns to us, “That night—they told P’Hyuk na khrab and P’Gun cried—can you imagine that? He cried and we all panicked so P’Hyuk gave P’Mark a chance because he is afraid that P’Gun will be upset!” Ai’Cap complained and I can’t help but nod again and again.

 

But I forgot one thing. I look at the person beside me, “P’—are you okay?” I asked softly and even though he doesn’t look okay—he still said, “I am okay,” what a liar—but at least hide that sad look on his eyes.

 


 

I just need to update this short because I need to go back to my class in 15 minutes. So sorry, I’ll make it up to you guys on the next update okay? bye bye~