Crazy, Stupid, Perfect Jung Kyungsoo!!!

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am his wife,” Minah fumed outside Chen’s office.

The secretary looked ready to cry.

“I know he’s in there. Tell your President that he can’t hide forever.”

“Chief!” Xiumin had just returned from a meeting and Minah throwing a fit in the reception was the last thing he expected. “Chief come on,” Xiumin guided Minah away and back toward the mall. “Let’s get something to drink.”

“Champagne.”

Xiumin looked over his shoulder. The secretary bowed repeatedly, mouthing a thank you. “Why don’t you go home? You must be tired.” He glanced at his watch. “It’s already 8 pm.” Wow, where had the day gone? Damn his President for hiding out in his office the whole day.

“Where is he?!!!”

Xiumin groaned. Park Haneul and Lee Sung-kyung burst onto the executive floor. So close, and yet so far.

Minah held out her hands to Haneul, “What’s wrong?”

“My…my chandelier. They stole it!” Haneul pointed an accusatory finger at Xiumin.

“I can assure Haneul ssi, that Emerald does not need to steal anything.” He sounded boastful, which made the three women even angrier. They rounded on him, forcing him back as they stalked closer and closer, like lionesses.

“What did you do with the chandelier House Master?” Minah demanded. She had renewed energy to fight now that backup was here.

“I…” he had his hands up in the air, in surrender.

“Give it back.” Haneul stamped her foot, “It’s mine.”

“How could you just take it?’ Sung-kyung shook her head, “What if I still want to use it in the store?”

“Exactly!” Haneul said.

“And you accuse me?” Minah added for good measure.

“What the hell is going on out here?” Chen finally deigned to make an appearance.

The three women forgot Xiumin and surrounded Chen. Thank God. Xiumin wiped his brow and took a seat.

“One at a time.” Chen held up a hand, “There is only one of me.”

“I want my chandelier back.” Haneul blurted.

“I don’t have it.” Chen replied simply, “Next?” he turned expectantly to Sung-kyung. Minah sulked. Why was she last?

“Wait, what do you mean you don’t have it. Where is it?” Haneul grabbed his arm.

“It couldn’t have walked out of here,” Sung-kyung added.

“It was huge.” Minah agreed. “Someone had to move it. It would need to have gone through the security depot. Right?” she pinned her husband with a glare.

“Uh…” Chen looked around for some help, “House Master…” he called to Xiumin.

“Mianhamnida,” Xiumin bowed his head but didn’t make a move to assist his boss.

“Check the footage!” Sung-kyung demanded.

“Yes!”

 

The secretaries hid giggles as their President struggled to maintain control.

“Yeobo, you have to let me speak…”

The store needs to be renovated. I know it was cause of that psycho stalker Zhang Yixing, but oppa…”

“Oppa my chandelier…”

“Yeobo we have Jennie.”

 

Chen clutched his head

“Yah!” a thunderous voice boomed from across the room. Everyone turned. “Shut it.” Kyungsoo ordered.

Haneul immediately shied away, trying to make herself inconspicuous behind Chen. He hid a smile. “Thank God” Chen moaned and fell into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter