New Era - Making History

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun raised his head and grinned up at Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo shook his head but laughed, “Miche.” 

Sehun shrugged good-naturally, “That, I am." Kyungsoo held out his hand for him. Sehun clasped it and went straight in for a sudden hug. Everyone laughed and applauded. Taemin tried to slip away. 

“I think you’ll find that you’re no a longer a free man.” Jimin stepped in front of him. Taemin eyed the famous sword and dropped his hands and turned to watch the torturous celebration. He really hated these people. 

“Holy Trinity.” Sehun hugged him fiercely and held his arm out for Chen. Chen took Yeji and hugged his friend. 

“Alright - just this once.” Kyungsoo waved the others over and they piled on.

“I mean who still does group hugs?” Taemin muttered. 

“You know,” Jin came to stand beside him, “They say jealousy is bad for your gums.”

Taemin rolled his eyes, “Someone shoot me now.” 

“Shall we oblige?” Jimin quipped. 

Jin laughed softly, “The Federation has a Psycho Research and Development Division if you’re interested. We would love to see what’s in there.” he pushed his pen against Taemin’s head. 

Taemin shivered, “I’ll take my chances with Lee Sehun. But, thanks for the offer.” he added sweetly. 

 

Baekhyun stepped away from the group and saw the Federation Team watching them from a distance. He approached. 

“May I?” Jimin looked to Jin. He nodded but watched the pair intently. 

He met Baekhyun halfway, “Well done Cap.” 

“You mean for surviving?”

Jimin corrected, “You faced a tough challenge and you made it out. Your knowledge of the Federation rules worked to the advantage of your family. You are indispensable and...very much human.” he added warmly. 

"I really needed to hear that. I know what you did for us. I know you didn’t have to so - thank you.” 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about but…” Jimin glanced behind him, “There are some guys who are officially die hard Lee Baekhyun fans.” 

“Omo,” Baekhyun slapped his cheeks, “Jinja?” Jimin turned and beckoned the team over. They didn’t’ need telling twice as they ran up to Baekhyun to congratulate him with slaps on the back.
“Thank you for saving my life.” Rea burst into tears, “I’m so sorry…” she hugged him. Hana pulled her off roughly. 

“Ah...other people are allowed to touch me,” he whispered and pushed Hana’s hands down. “We’ll have to train you.” 

Hana rolled her eyes, “I don’t need training. Everyone shouldn’t be allowed to just touch you. Because you’re spe...” she trailed off, “Annoying.” she added gruffly. 

“It doesn’t even start with the same letters.” Jimin pointed out. “That was an awesome dive.” 

“Yeah!” the Federation Guards made the motion with their hands, “You didn’t even care...like bam!” 

“Really?” Baekhyun wiggled his brows at her. Baekhyun laughed when Hana made a quick escape. He turned back to the Federation Team who wanted autographs. “Pen?” 

Jin handed over his pen. 

“I really, really hate that guy. Who is that happy?” Taemin grumbled. 

“You know…” Jin started. 

“I know, I know, blinding hatred is bad for my gums.” 

Jin clapped him on the back, “Exactly.” 

 

Kris slung his arm around Chen, “You owe me so much chicken.” 

“Done,”

“And I want a car...I’m so done with horses.” 

“Done and Done but I don’t think Sung-kyung will allow you to get rid of the horses.” Chen turned to Chanyeol who wanted to back inside. 

Hana grabbed Kris and pulled him aside, Madame Zhang…”

“Sung-kyung, Tao - my entire household is off somewhere...” 

“With the crazy lady in the mask.” Hana added. 

Kris craned his neck and finally managed to catch September’s attention. She jogged over. 

“Davi, Sung-kyung, Tao and Yimin went to free your friend.” Kris scolded, “Did you already forget? That’s like my entire estate out there somewhere!” 

“This night isn’t over yet,” she realised. 

Kai and Kyungsoo faced one another. Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun stepped away to give them a much needed moment. 

Sehun saw Taemin and tapped his nose, “You good over there Samchon?” Taemin raised a thumb in response. Sehun smiled, “Don’t worry, I won’t leave you here. We’re family after all.”

“And you call me a psycho,” Taemin said to Jin. 

“You can always come with me but on second thought, go with Lee Sehun and write me postcards about your experience.” he turned to the Competition Coordinator, “I’m hungry.” 

The man pulled out a protein bar from his pocket. 
 

Kai laughed, “I’m a little lost right now.” he watched his family, “But I will follow their lead because they are very happy right now.” He sighed, “Appa is going to be confused.”
“Stop worrying about what your old man says. Stop listening to all of us. We were the ones who pushed you into the leadership role.” 

“Yeah...why did you guys do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter