Family Reunion

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you just scratch me?” Tao grabbed Yifeng's collar. 

“She scratched me!” Yifeng was indignant and pulled Sung-kyung’s hair after seeing Hana do the same to Mika. 

Sung-kyung took a swipe at him again but Kris stepped in between them and got punched on the chest. Sung-kyung whimpered and wrung her hand. He was hard as a rock.

 

“Uh guys,” Yimin looked to the dining room door

 

Kris pushed them apart, “Seriously? You two can’t do this every time there’s a disagreement.” 

“You’re meant to be my best friend!” Yifeng cried

“He scratched me!” Tao complained to Kris. 

“You’re a grown- man.” 

 

“Guys…” still no one paid any attention to him. 

 

“If you fight with her, you won’t be comp ready!!!” Baekhyun was still struggling to keep Hana from killing Mika right there and then. 

“Save it, Cap. Let me kill her now,” Hana argued. 

“Isa are you okay?” Davi and Isa were crouched on the floor, lost in all the chaos.

 

“GUYS!!!!” For the first time, Yimin raised his voice and everyone stopped and turned to him with shocked faces. “We have visitors - lots of them.” 

It was only then that they turned and saw the Golden Quill members staring at them. Some had confused looks at seeing them here of all places. 

 

Everyone straightened and stepped apart. Davi and Isa slowly stood.

“Who invited you people?” Yifeng dusted his robe. 

“That would be me,” Kim Seokjin walked into the room from the kitchen entrance, he carried a bowl of fried chicken. Park Jimin was behind him, "If you're not familiar with me. You definitely know my fellow judge..." Jimin nodded to the room. 

“You’re early,” Yifeng muttered under his breath. Jin took a seat beside Yimin and smiled at him. 

“Actually…” Jimin came forward, “We’re right on time.” he met Baekhyun’s eyes. For a split second Baekhyun thought the judge winked at him. But it was so fast, he wasn't sure. 

“Why did you bring these foreigners to my home?” 

In all this time, the Golden Quill members were still stuck at the door. Not sure what to make of this turn of events. Arran had tried to go to Baekhyun, but Sehun had stopped her. 

“We require extra chairs in here at least eight more?” Jin called, “And more chicken.” the under butlers rushed to fulfil his wishes. “Sorry, they don’t serve meals on those small planes.” he looked completely at ease in his surroundings. 

“Place 10 on that side of the room and 9 here against the table facing each other.” Jimin ordered the under butlers, “Then leave us.” he turned, “Islanders go sit over there.” they waited till everyone took their seats, “Golden Quill on this side.” 

It was weird for Baekhyun and Kris to look across the room at their friends and family as if they were strangers. All Baekhyun wanted to do was rush up and give everyone big hugs. They’d found each other again. He wanted to tell them everything about Hyeran and the baby. Chanyeol would probably cry, Kyungsoo would look mad...this could be the saddest and happiest day of his life. 

Sehun looked at Isa, but she refused to meet his eyes. 

Kai stared at Sung-kyung and she stared right back at him. Good, let him wonder why she was here. 

Kris and Chen grinned stupidly across the room at each other. They were already having a mental conversation. 

Kyungsoo had never met the famous Zhangs and he only had a brief encounter with Yixing and his psycho strong butler once. She’d destroyed Haneul’s chandelier. 

Chanyeol sat opposite the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter