Mine - Now - Always

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana and Mika were shoved into the room with Davi and September. “It’s just easier this way. Besides, you hate crowds.” Yifeng reminded Davi, “And as for you three, you’re the help.” he locked the door. 

“Is it really necessary to lock them up, brother? Nothing will happen if they come into contact with Yifan’s friends?” Yimin said.  

“On second thought, you can stay in your bedroom. Someone will bring breakfast up to you.” he turned to Yixing, “Do you also have an opinion?” 

Yixing sighed, “Can we just get through today?” Yifeng seemed excited. His initial reservations about the Golden Quill members had been replaced by an evil glint in his eye. Yixing knew he had probably devised some way to torture them all. At this stage, he wanted to close his eyes and open them on the other side of the competition. He knew his chances of winning were slim with Hana’s current condition. He’d gone from being the strongest contender to the weakest. 

“What’s going on?” Sung-kyung came up behind Yifeng. 

“God woman!” he clutched his chest, “Why aren’t you downstairs?” 

“Who do you have locked in there?” she asked haughtily. 

“Take a look,” Yifeng opened the door and shoved her in but Sung-kyung didn’t protest when she saw Isa. This was her one chance to speak to her. She wanted to believe the old Isa was in there somewhere. 

They went down to breakfast. “I think we should each spend time with our butlers today.” Yixing suggested, “We might not have a lot of time left.” It struck him last night as he lay in bed and Hana slept on the floor beside him, that tomorrow might be the last day he’d see her. From the start - his happy memories began with Hana. He’d been lonely before Hana, scared and bullied before Hana. He’d never known the touch of a woman before Hana. 

“We need to train,” Yifeng said. 

“Train?” Yixing stopped him on the stairwell, “It’s too much…” 

“Good morning.” Park Jimin stood at the foot of the stairs and waited for them, “How did the brothers Zhang sleep? Oh, where is the youngest?” 

“He’s not feeling well,” Yifeng replied stonily. This judge was too inquisitive. 

“And the women of the house?” Jimin pressed as they walked together into the dining room.

“On a diet, women” Yifeng shrugged “Shall we?” he motioned for the judges to sit on either end of the table. Everyone went to take their seats. Yifeng grabbed the seat beside Kris. “Captain, sit there.” Yifeng pointed to the seat on Kris’ other side. Chen raised bemused brows and went to sit opposite Kris.

Minah watched the interaction with barely concealed excitement. “You’re drooling.” Kyungsoo pointed to her chin. He looked around the table. Everyone was seated, but they were clearly missing people. “Where is your wife this morning? I did not get the chance to properly greet her yet.”
“Are you worried about manners at this late stage?” Yifeng enquired sweetly. 

“Now…” Jin stood, “Let us not judge each other’s breeding on this very unique of situations. Master Yifeng knows of course that Master Kyungsoo is not here by choice.” 

Yifeng submitted with an airy wave of his hand, “Davi will join us later.” 

“Davi?” Arran met Kris’ eyes. He smiled in answer. 

Yifeng nodded at a butler and breakfast was served.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter