Movie Date

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll have that one,” September pointed to the combo with the popcorn and chocolate truffles.
“And to drink?” Baekhyun prompted.

“Um…” her eyes were huge. Staring at all the treats on offer, “I’m sorry. I’ve never been before.”

“Never been to the movies???!!!!” Baekhyun turned to the lady at the counter, “Agassi, we’ll have the nachos and two of the grape slushies.” He took out his card to pay.

“Here,” Sehun dropped his card on the counter, “One more ticket.” He told the girl who now stared between the two men. The first guy was hella good looking, in fact, she was sure he looked familiar. Like she’d seen him somewhere before, but she couldn’t quite remember where and now this God had arrived. Intense brooding stare and that body and the hair – kya!!!.

“Um since the Director is here…” September stepped away from the counter, “I’ll head back…”
Sehun caught her jacket, “The only reason I’m here is because of you.” He said quietly, “You,” he yanked her jacket, pulling her closer, “Who said you could wander off on your own with a strange guy?” he glanced at Baekhyun.

“Hyung!” Baekhyun looped his arm through Septembers, “Stop bullying her. Isa is officially on a date with me.”

“Bwo?” Sehun was incredulous.

“What is wrong with you?” Baekhyun scolded his brother in front of the confectionary salesgirl. “Do you know this is Isa’s first time at the movies? Back off. I’d prefer if you leave. You were busy anyway right?” Baekhyun stared at all the treats on the counter, “But, you can carry those if you insist on coming along…”

“Yah!” Kyungsoo stalked up to them, “Why must I meet you at the movies?” he shot the girl behind the counter a deadly glare, “One more ticket for whatever bad choice of a movie they’re watching.”

“Oh goodie, more grumpy men.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Hyung help Sehunah with our treats.”

Kyungsoo was so busy lecturing Sehun that he mindlessly grabbed the treats and they followed Baekhyun and September into the movie theatre. It wasn’t a busy show since it was off-peak, so they got to choose their own seats.

“We’ll sit here,” Baekhyun told September and tried to separate her from Sehun and Kyungsoo. They were openly arguing about Taemin now but Sehun immediately grabbed September’s arm.

“You sit on the other side,” Sehun ordered Baekhyun

“Haji ma,” Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter