First School Dance - for everyone :)

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi-sun was in a craze. “What am I going to wear!!!!”

“Urgh…” Sana covered her ears, “Yah! I thought you weren’t interested in this dance?”

Mi-sun poked her head round the kitchen wall, “That was before Min-hyun oppa asked me out. He dumped that Cho Areum.”

“Ooh…” Sana and Isa .

Their father shook his head, “You never got to go to your dances huh?” he asked Sana. He looked sad, “I left you with your mother. I’m sorry. I thought she’d be better…”

“It’s okay dad.”

September slipped away, “Hey Mi-sun can you help me with something?”

***

“Why do I have to come to your stupid dance?” Sana complained, “but this dress does look cute on me,” she took a selfie.

“Quick let me take a picture of my girls!” their father called them outside into the front garden. Min-hyun was there looking incredibly handsome in his black tux and…another guy. Sana’s heart skipped a beat, an incredibly good-looking guy, "I…Isa…” she gasped and slapped her cheeks when she recognised her friend.

September smiled shyly and touched the wig, “No good?”

“No…I mean yes…good…”
“Full sentences sweet,” their father laughed.

“Let’s swap.” Mi-sun grabbed Isa’s arm.  

Min-hyun shook his head, “I really can’t decide which gender I prefer nuna in.”

They walked up the path, “Have fun kids,’

“I’m so nervous.” Sana clutched onto Isa’s arm, “I never went to a school dance before.”

Isa wrapped an arm around her waist, “Don’t worry, me too.” She smacked Sana on the , “Let’s have fun!”

“Yes!!!” Mi-sun and Min-hyun grabbed their arms and pulled them onto the dance floor.

*

Moo-yeol and his cronies stood against the wall looking miserable. “Can’t we dance hyung?” they complained. “We never dance. It’s boring AF.”  

“Fine, go dance like those losers.” They grumbled at his bad mood but left him.

Moo-yeol couldn’t take his eyes of Mi-sun. She looked really pretty tonight. She always looked pretty but tonight there was just something about the way her hair was styled and the cute dress she wore.

“You’re staring too hard,” a deep voice said beside him. Moo-yeol jumped. He took a closer look at the guy, “Nu…agassi…scary nuna?” he pointed and then covered his mouth, “Nuna…did you come here to punish me again?” he looked around.

September grinned, “Relax,” she patted his chest, “Come with me for a moment.”

“I don’t want to…” he looked scared.

“I won’t hurt you. Now come.”
“Yes agassi…” he groaned and reluctantly followed her.

“How’s your ?” September asked as they walked along the bleachers of the soccer field.

“Nuna must be a pro, there’s no scarring.” He blushed. He’d actually got hard from it. He’d jacked off so many times last night.

September stopped, “Listen. I know you like Mi-sun…” she held up a hand when he started to protest, “But Mi-sun, she likes Min-hyun huh.” Moo-yeol was miserable, “Is that why you act like such a punk?”

Moo-yeol growled a guttural sound that was filled with anger and pain.

“I checked your file…you actually score very well. Third in your class even with all the suspensions.”

“So?” Moo-yeol was defiant, “The son of a thug can’t amount to anything.” She smacked the side of his head, “Ow nuna, I mean agassi…urgh why’d you do that for?”

“You’re going to finish school with no suspensions. You’re not going to get tied up in this situation with Mi-sun and Min-hyun. Let them have their romance. You will find someone.”

“Yeah right…” he spat.

September raised her hand again. He shrunk back, “Close your eyes.”

“Huh?” just do it. He reluctantly closed his eyes

September slipped off the wig and ran her hands through her hair, loosening it, “Okay…you can look.”

Moo-yeol slowly opened his eyes, “Wow…” he breathed, “Nuna…”

“Don’t you say anything…” she warned.

“But nuna, is gorgeous.” He blushed and reached out a hesitant hand, “Can I touch it?”

September rolled her eyes, “Sure,”

Moo-yeol touched her hair, “so soft, like silk.”

“Hmmm.” September stepped closer, “Let me show y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter