I Dreamt of You

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have to say that for me this is the Song Gaelin and Lee Soo-hyuk of this generation. You guys may have your fave couple, I really hope you do. But these two are really cute. 

I listened to "He Sleeps" from Pretty Woman when I wrote this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQZRAEPRoG8

September didn’t know it was possible to be so happy but every day with Sehun on their beloved Song Estate made her feel like her heart would burst. Now she had more reason to celebrate because Davi and Kris announced their wedding and that she was pregnant. It was crazy how fast things were developing. They would all have children together. 

She couldn’t wait to give birth. She wanted her body back and to meet her son. Song Minah would finally get to see her great-grandchild. 

“Another boy!” she had wailed, “But I suppose you will have more.” 

“Yes, Chairlady!” they’d promised.
“All Song heirs this time!” she said greedily.

“Omma really!” Song Gaelin was spending more and more time at her childhood home. She wanted to be there for everything. 

“Halmeoni is getting her revenge on the Lee Estate.” Arran gave her grandmother a high five. 

“But you’re leaving me!” Song Minah complained, “Why do you want to go to Germany! Just because Baek is there!” 

“I’m helping Hana and Jimin track down more of those evil schools,” Arran quickly explained. 

“Is that the only reason?” Sehun teased his sister. 

September laughed then winced. 

Sehun was immediately at her side. She’d just come from the doctor because of cramping. Without waiting for an explanation he lifted her in his arms. 

“I’m fine!” 

Sehun ignored her and carried her upstairs to their suite. 

“I said I’m fine.” she beat his chest, “Why are you like this?” 

Sehun glared at her, “You’ve been overexerting yourself. You went shopping with the girls yesterday…”

“We bought baby clothes!” she argued, “That’s what pregnant women do!” 

Sehun laid her gently on the bed, “Please.” he closed his eyes and pressed his hands together, “Isa, please. Not only for the baby but for me. I need both of you to be okay.” 

September relented, “Alright. I won’t do anything to worry you.” 

“Promise?” he held out his pinkie. She hooked her pinkie with his, “If you break this promise then I won’t give you any.” He warned her. 

“Liar! You won’t last a day!” Sehun wrapped her in his arms and pulled the duvet over them. He pressed his face against her back. “Don’t you have to go to work?”

“Last time I checked. I was the boss.”
“That you are President.” she turned and kissed him. 

“Hey…by the way...” he lifted his phone and checked the last message she sent him, “I like the name.” 

“You do!” 

“Yeah, it's a strong name."

Eventually, she fell asleep. He thought of leaving and going into the office but every time he tried to move, she’d make a cute sound. Sehun settled in and cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter