Training

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning. The household was still asleep. Baekhyun left his room and padded along the hallway. The guard on duty nodded and didn’t stop him from entering Hana’s room. Tao came out of his room. The guard smiled. Tao went downstairs and whispered morning to the other guards who already had the wheelchair waiting on the porch. 

Baekhyun entered Hana’s room. She was sitting on the bed, staring out the window. She was dressed and waiting. He smiled, he wouldn’t have an issue with this agassi. She knew her duty well. He hated having to convince people to do what came so naturally to them, to deny their gifts, to take life for granted. He hated that sort of thing the most.  

“Ready?” 

“Yes, Captain…” she pushed up and took a slow step forward. Baekhyun marched forward and lifted her into his arms. Her eyes grew wide. 

“You have full permission to beat me up when you’re strong. But now, we don’t have too much time.” 

She nodded and he carried her down the stairs. The guard closed Hana’s door quietly behind them. Baekhyun placed Hana on her feet on the porch and she hobbled to the wheelchair. Tao wheeled her to the barn where Kris waited. 

“Welcome to training to destroy Zhang Yifeng 101.” Kris stared down at her, “You can call me Master.” 

Hana just stared up at him. These people. 

“Okay, check it.” Kris crouched in front of her. The drip refuelled you but your muscle mass was basically destroyed. We’re going to do our best to get you competition ready in 8 days, but you won’t be at 100% capacity.” 

Hana nodded. 

“We’ll target endurance, strength building, and healthy muscle growth.” 

Tao held out a flask, “So drink that.” 

“What is it?” 

“My brother’s famous green juice,” Baekhyun explained. “Trust us. You should see what he was and what he looks like today.” Tao and Kris nodded in confirmation. Tao made his hands small and then expanded them. 

“Okay.” Baekhyun stepped back, “Today is just getting you walking. Walk before you can run.” 

He stood at the far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter