Together

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana stepped off the chartered plane and smiled when she saw the women waiting for her, “Hey there beautiful people.” 

September and Suri cat whistled as she descended the stairs. 

September looked incredibly cute in jeans and big grandma cardigan and Suri looked glamourous in a FrangiPani cocktail dress that Taeyoon had bought her secretary for the launch.  

September lowered her shades and flicked her chin at Sana, “Hey agassi. Need a ride?” 

“I don’t take rides from strangers,” Sana replied all-important, “Besides don’t you people know I’m dating a millionaire who charters private planes so I can fly to Seoul for a party!!!” she and Suri jumped up and down on the spot. 

“Chukahae,” September droned and looked bored. 

“Don’t be jealous.” Sana linked her hands around September’s neck, “We have an understanding that I’ll leave him if you give me the signal.” 

Septemeber snapped her teeth at Sana, “What signal?” she asked innocently.  

“Aish, I love you guys but can we get going. We have to get back to the city.” 

September raised a brow, “That’s why I had to come right?” she got into the Britsih sportscar.

“Guys. I’m so in the mood for dancing.” Sana clutched her chest, “I packed the most amazing dress and heels like this high…” she stretched her hands apart. 

“Let me tell the guys. Omo I’m going to kill Tao oppa when he gets back. He is missing all the fun.” 

Sana and September exchanged a nervous look. They hadn’t told Suri about Tao possibly being missing or that September was now married to Sehun. 

“I packed the wig.” Sana teased Isa, “wanna be my dance partner?” 

“I’m always your dance partner,” September smacked Sana’s thigh, hard. Sana rubbed her leg, tearing up a little. So violent. 

“Whose car is this anyway?” Suri asked as she got into the back. 

“Ah, my car is in for service and no one was using this car,” September said. Meanwhile, Sehun had said she could use the car. 

“Aren’t you a lucky one.” Suri was thrown back when September spun the car around, “You did that on purpose,” she grumbled.
September smiled brightly, “seatbelts!”  

***

The runway looked amazing. Sung-kyung was in awe of how well the Emerald team had followed her wishes. Chen, Kyungsoo and the Song Estate had really come through for her. She could not even put words to it and it was so sad that she could not publically acknowledge their contribution. 

“Please sign here,” Xiumin brought over the official sign-off. 

“It’s perfect,” she told him and rested her elbow on his shoulder, “I just heard we’re going out tonight.” she shimmied and the tassels on her dress danced around playfully. “I can’t wait…” 

“You deserve it.” Xiumin smiled at her cute display, “Hey! Get this stuff out of here. The guests are arriving soon.” Xiumin called over to the caterers.” 

"We all did it together. But yay me!" she was in high spirits and she'd told her reflection in the bathroom mirror that this was her day. Nothing would get her down - not even Kai attending with Lilly Kim. 

“Sung-kyung…” Jongin’s uncles Jungkook and Taehyung arrived and were looking around the runway. 

“I’ll see you later,” Sung-kyung told Xiumin and rushed to meet the celebrit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter