Ritual

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and Tao hugged Baekhyun and Sung-kyung. 

“Oppa!!!” Sung-kyung beat his chest, “Is this where you’ve been? How could you leave me like that! Oppa so much has happened. It’s a mess.” Kris kissed the side of her head. God, it was good to see her. She was okay. She was still the same. “Sung-kyung” he clasped her face. It felt like a dream. Sung-kyung smiled up at him with tears in her eyes. 

“Hyung! Hyeran died.” Baekhyun whispered. Kris grabbed the back of Baek’s head and pulled him to his side. Sung-kyung nodded, confirming it was true. 

“We thought you were dead too. Or that someone took you“

Something did happen.” Kris was grim, “You shouldn’t have come here…” he looked around. There were guns trained on them. Guards always watching them. Sung-kyung and Baekhyun realised this too. Kris and Tao shielded them as Yixing approached up the path. 

“President Wu...I thought you’d be long dead.” 

Hearing this, Sung-kyung pushed her way in front of Kris. “I swear Zhang Yixing if you…” 

 

A gunshot had everyone ducking. “It’s okay.” Kris was the first to stand. He looked toward the house. Davi! Yimin…

 

“Isa!!!” Baekhyun broke away from them and raced up the embankment to the house where September was being forced to her knees. Yifeng had the gun in his hands. “You all make so much noise. You’re ruining our reunion.” He grabbed September’s chin. “Did you dream about me?” He closed his eyes, “I dreamt about you for three ing years.” 

“Isa…”

“Baek no!” Kris caught Baekhyun and pulled him back as the armed guards descended on them, “Hey!” Baekhyun called to Yifeng, “What do you think you’re doing? Don’t touch her with your filthy hands.” he struggled, “Let go. I’m gonna…”  

Yifeng smiled, “This is going to be very interesting. Things were getting boring around here.” he nodded at the guards. They grabbed September and forced her up, “Get her ready.” he told Davi. 

Sung-kyung turned to Yixing, “Do something. Stop him.” she implored. 

“I can’t get involved. Isa is Yifeng’s property.” Yixing looked truly disturbed. 

Sung-kyung’s’ legs gave way and she had to be supported by Tao and Yixing. She keeled over and threw up bile. 

“Must you do this now, brother?” Yimin placed a trembling hand on Yifeng’s arm, “They’ve travelled so far...Isa must be tired.” 

“She just has to lie there.” Yifeng’s eyes never left September. Then he looked at Baekhyun. “You, come here.” 

Two guards took hold of Baekhyun and brought him up to Yifeng, “Who are you?” 

“He’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter