Confrontation

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Emerald Walk was filling up with guests fast. Kyungsoo scanned the crowd. It was 6h30 PM. The show would start in under an hour. 

“Have you seen Haneul?” Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol and Taeyoon. They shook their heads. 

“Hey…” his father and uncle Yoongi each caught an arm, “This is really well done. Sung-kyung gave us a tour of the store. The marble was worth waiting for.” Yoongi motioned for a waiter, “Have a drink with us,” 

“Darlings!” Gaelin swept up to them

“Hello gorgeous,” Ho-seok kissed her cheek, “Champagne?”
“Of course,” she took a glass and clinked glasses with Kyungsoo, “Well done handsome.” 

“Thank you,” Kyungsoo shone brightly under her praise which was enough to make his father and uncle chase him away. Kyungsoo set his glass down and found Chen across the room. He raised his shoulders asking if he’d found Haneul. Chen shook his head. 

“Hello Kyungsoo…” 

But he found Kim Sana, or she found him. 

Kyungsoo turned. Wow, she looked amazing, “That’s some dress,” 

Sana smiled, “Sung-kyung told you I’d be here?” Kyungsoo nodded, “I could have said no but I know how much this brand means to Sung-kyung.” 

“You were her friend before any of us knew her.” Kyungsoo assured, “It’s right that you’re here.”
Sana accepted the glass of champagne he handed her, “Shall we drink to something?” she met his eyes.
“Sehun said you’re seeing someone.” Sana nodded, “Is he good to you?” 

“Well, I’ve already met his friends and family. We go to the movies together, eat cake in an actual cafe…” they both laughed nervously. 

“Then you’ve found someone who is better than I am. Let's drink to that then." 

“You’re a good son, an amazing friend and a passionate lover, but you’re just a lousy boyfriend,” Sana admitted.
“Ouch, I deserved that.” he stepped closer, “I’m sorry. You deserved better from me but for what its worth, I really did love you.” 

“Don’t get all mushy on me,” Sana patted his chest, “It’s not your style but you’re forgiven,” she kissed his cheek. 

“Darling, there you are!” 

Kyungsoo stepped back when a tall, well-built guy he assumed was Sana’s new boyfriend approached. “This mall is ten times the size of the one they built back home.” he noticed Kyungsoo and bowed. 

“Jung Kyungsoo meet Choi Siwon. Old - new,” Sana pointed between the two men. 

Kyungsoo bowed stiffly, “It was good to see you.” he weaved his way through the crowd. He needed to find Haneul before she saw Sana. 

“That was amazing timing!” Sana high-fived her boyfriend, “Did you see his face?” 

“I was more interested in your face. I saw you kiss him.” Siwon looked gloomy, “Do you still have feelings for that guy? You do realise I’m taller.” 

“Kyungsoo doesn’t need height. He’s the most authoritative man I’ve met.” Sana replied without thinking. 

Siwon looked ready to cry. “We dated for 10 years but I’m happier with you,” she promised him, “You’re a much better boyfriend. You’re house trained and people trained.” she laughed, “But…” she smacked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter