Their Story

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think it will fit.” Gaelin ped the cover, “I had to go on the measurements in your employee file.” She suddenly stopped and blushed uncharacteristically, “Which is to say…it’s not like I was planning for this day or anything. I just…the way you two looked at each other… I made an educated guess.”
“Lies…” Song Minah sat on Sana’s bed as she watched Isa, “What did you say the first time you saw the girl?”

“Omma! Please. Now’s not the time!”
“She said I want that girl to give me grandchildren. Her bloodwork is amazing.”

“How flattering?” Sana shook her head as she pulled out the dress. “It’s…” she looked at Isa, “Gorgeous.”

“I took the liberty.” Gaelin whispered a little ashamed now that it was in the open, “Please…wear it.” She clasped her hands, “I’d love to see you in a dress just once and it’s my Sehunah’s wedding day. His family can’t be here because of the unique circumstances and…”
“Oh boo-hoo, we’re here cause he can’t wait.” The Chairlady winked at Isa, “I also want to see my heir married before I die. I want to hold a great-granddaughter…”

“Grandchild.” Gaelin slotted in with a quick smile, “It doesn’t matter to us. Girl, a boy that looks like Sehun, or a girl – the genes are just too perfect.”

“Are you sure you wanna marry into this family?” Mi-sun whispered, “They’re a little Mary Shelly for my liking.”

“They’re perfect and I love them.” September had always known how much she loved the President and Chairlady.

“So now at least you won’t have to leave.” Sana was happy, “At least there’s a good thing.”

Gaelin looked sad, “Yes…at least.” She turned to the window, “Could you give us a moment kids?” Mi-sun and Sana left the room.

“President…”

“Sehun told us everything.” Gaelin said as she played with the curtains, “I think he left out some of it for the sake of our old hearts but Isa…what you must have gone through. Only a strong woman like you can ever be Chairlady of the Song Estate. I can never thank you for what you did for my children, my mother, my Estate.” She turned and there were tears in her large eyes, “Promise you will at least try and find a way back to each other?”

September nodded.

“Alright,” Song Minah nodded, “Let’s get you into that dress and then…” she nodded at her daughter, “Gaelin unclasped the long string of pearls from around her neck. “Something old from the old.”

***

Outside, fairy lights had been strung up. Sehun and Sana’s father arranged chairs. When Min-hyun and Moo-yeol arrived, they took over and hung too many fairy lights everywhere.

“What’s wrong with you?” Min-hyun asked when he caught Moo-yeol wiping his eyes.
“That guys it huh?”

Min-hyun glanced over at Sehun, “Yeah that’s pretty much the top tier dude. Sorry.”

“He better take care of nuna.”

Min-hyun smacked him on the back, “There’s hope for you yet.”

***

“Ready,” Sana came out in her robes and stood with Sehun. Everyone took their seats. It was a small gathering but everyone present had come to quickly love Isa. Siwon arrived just in time and took his seat beside Mi-sun. Sana waved her pinkie at him. He winked.

Sehun’s breath caught. She was...there was no words to describe how beautiful September was in the flowing cream dress, with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter