Lost, now Found

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and Suho arrived back at Finite a little after 9 PM. There was a mountain of paperwork waiting for both. Rounds to be done, decisions to be made and all that was delayed by Kai’s engagement.

Kyungsoo just wanted the whole thing to be over and done with. Maybe they should actually just let Kai have his way. Step back and not get involved. After all, wasn’t he in the same boat? His mother was forcing him to go on marriage dates. His mother didn’t acknowledge his relationship with Kim Sana. Wasn’t he also fighting this? So why did he have such a problem with who Kai wanted to marry?

“I said let me go!!”

Kyungsoo was still deep in thought as he walked across the lobby toward his private elevator located behind the lobby. 

“I will call the police on you!!!!”

“What is going on here?” Suho stopped at the reception desk to aid the flustered staff on duty.

“Apologies House Master...this young lady claims to be Sana ssi’s sister.” The desk clerk shrugged, “I told her that Sana ssi is not here at the moment.

“Sana ssi doesn’t have a sister.” Another clerk lifted her hand, “right?” they all looked to Suho.

Kyungsoo turned back.

“I am not claiming to be Kim Sana’s sister. I am. Our father took me away…”
“Be quiet,” Kyungsoo ordered. His voice was authoritative, so the young woman piped down. “Come with me.” He pointed to the girl who stuck her tongue out at the bemused clerks.

“This way,” Suho gestured for the girl to follow Kyungsoo, “Please, let’s not keep the President waiting.”

“President?”

Kyungsoo could feel the girl eyeing him. He hid a smile. He could already see the similarities between Sana and this girl. That’s if they were indeed sisters.

“So you own this joint?” her eyes were big as she took in the luxury of the hotel.

“My family does.” Kyungsoo clarified as they entered his office. “Please sit,” he pointed out one of the couches. He took a seat opposite hers, “I’ll have tea.” He told Suho and then looked at the girl pointedly.

“Me?”

“Yes, anything you want.”

“Anything?” she ventured, and he nodded, “Do you have burgers?”

Suho nodded, “Of course agassi. This is Finite. We have all sorts of burgers. We also have ten award-winning restaurants and there’s a sweet shop in our lobby if that’s your preference.”

“Enough with the brochure Suho!” Kyungsoo glared at him.

But the girl’s eyes were as big as saucers, “I want a cheeseburger…” she looked at Kyungsoo but he didn’t seem to object, “And a vanilla milkshake, um, some fries, but not the thick ones. I want the ones you see on TV.” Suho smiled. She hesitated, she wanted to order more but was holding back.

“What about some cake?” Kyungsoo ventured. Would she also love cake like her sister?

“I love cake!”

“We have an award-winning patisserie located in the hotel.”

“Anything with caramel and some ice cream.”

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter