Her Crazy Side

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul and Arran crept up the winding staircase, “There’s a reason why this place has been shut up. Baek? Baek?”

“Up here girls. Come on, it’s amazing. Come check out the view.” Baekhyun called down to them.

Arran clutched onto Haneul when a giant spider scurried across their path. The girls jumped up and down before racing up the remaining stairs.

“Well?” Baekhyun grinned. His arms were wide open. What do you think?”

“About what?” Haneul ventured. It was a cavernous round room at the top of the turret attached to the South-East wing of the house.

“Come on, use your imagination!” Baekhyun grabbed their hands, “Check it. Over here I’ll put a grandmaster bed. Then here,” he dragged them across to the other side where the balcony was, “A desk for me to work.”

“Work on what?” Arran muttered, “You’re an athlete.”

Baek ignored her negativity.

He nudged open a side door that led into a very old bathroom, “And we’ll convert this into a modern bathroom.” He swung them around, “Haneul, I can imagine something vintage, not too big there,” there was a fixture already in place. Haneul nodded slowly.

“Why do you want to move in here?” Arran asked hot in the face, “I can understand if you don't want to stay in your apartment, but you have a suite at mom and dads. Maybe they’ll welcome the company especially when Kai moves out…” she trailed off. “I’m sorry but the Song Estate just doesn’t seem like a good fit for you.” She mumbled. God, she sounded like a . Arran had moved out of her parent’s place because she yearned for the peace and quiet she was afforded here. She thrived here, she was so similar to her grandmother and she felt wonderful in such a female-dominated household.

If Baekhyun moved in, he’d bring his loss with him. Arran couldn’t deal with that. She had enough of that. She was trying desperately to search for the light.

Baek and Haneul both looked shocked.

“I just…” Arran went red. Her true self was showing but she couldn't control it. 

“You’re my twin.” Baekhyun whispered, “There’s no one I feel closer to, even when Hyeran…even when Hyeran was alive.” Haneul rubbed his back.

“Hey!” Sehun calling up to them was like a godsend, “Are you guys up there?” Arran dashed down the stairs. “Arran, it’s not safe. What…” she flung herself into his arms. Sehun stumbled a few steps back but managed to balance them. “Hey?” he set her gently on her feet.

“He wants to move in. I said things. I was mean. But…but it’s just meant to be us.” She raised desperate eyes to her brothers’, “Tell him there’s no room. Lie to him…you have to do this for me. I don’t want to take care of him. I don’t want you to take care of him.” She trembled from how cruel she was. That Baek and Haneul witnessed it. 

“Sshhh.” Sehun her hair, “Go to your room and freshen up. I’ll take care of it.”

“Don’t let anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter