Unexpected Situation

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min-hyun led them through the game centre and downstairs where there were some private rooms, “I don’t come here anymore. It’s so rundown these days since it came under new management. They chased the old owners away and now have let the business collapse.” He stopped, “I don’t suppose your magic app tells you which door she’s behind?”

September pulled on her gloves and reset her cap, “Stand back.”

Sana pulled Min-hyun back and they watched as September opened each door if they were unlocked, she apologised and moved on, if they were locked, she kicked them down, sometimes with just one precise kick above the lock.

“Wow…” Min-hyun whispered, “She’s ing hot.”

“Yah…” Sana scolded the kid, but she also knew it. Isa like this, in charge, moving as if to a song only she could hear, it was poetic, it was ing hot.

They reached the last door, “Of course,” Sana marched forward, “Please, do the honours.”

Isa kicked down the door and Sana marched in.

Mi-sun sat on the couch, gagged but playing a video game, “If you lose then you have to stay here,” a boy was saying.

“What the…” the group of three boys leapt up from the couch, “It’s not what it looks like. We…”

“Shut up.” Sana held up her State Prosecutor’s ID. Min-hyun pulled off the gag from Mi-sun’s mouth, “Kwenchana?” he grabbed her face, twisting it left to right.

“What do you think? These losers call this a hostage situation or whatever. They couldn’t even beat me at this kids game.”

September, Sana and Min-hyun were momentarily speechless.

“We thought you were in trouble. Cho Areum…”

“Yeah, it’s all that Areum’s fault. I owed her some money so she forced me to do this but what do I know about scaring little girls?” Moo-yeol glared furiously at Mi-sun. September turned and hid a smile. Looked like Mi-sun had quite a following. She was relieved this wasn’t a hostile situation.

“Why didn’t you call then?” Do you know how worried appa is? His heart can’t handle this sort of thing Mi-sun. Seriously, you need to grow up.” Sana berated her sister in front of everyone.

“Unnie!!!!” Mi-sun wiped away tears of shame.

“Uh Mi-sun’s unnie…nuna…prosecutor…” Moo-yeol piped up and pulled out Mi-sun’s phone from his pocket, “Mian…”

“See!!!” Mi-su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter