The Prisoner on the Top Floor

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyoon clutched onto her notes and slipped along the corridor. This place was like a maze and she hated coming to Oracle. It made her feel like she was being watched - analysed. 

“Taeyoon ssi.” The Song House Master snuck up on her. Taeyoon felt guilty for no reason. Ren always seemed to know what they were thinking. It still weirded her out. “My office is this way.” Ren took her up to the Executive floor, “Apologies for all the commotion. We are getting the floor ready for Sehunah. He requires his lab to be moved up here.” but she didn’t seem put out. In fact, there was a happy buzz at Oracle. The ushering in of a new era, “To be honest, Oracle's path has long been paved by our Sehun, so this is a smooth transition for us.” 

“I think Lee Corp has their hands full with all the remodelling going around,” Taeyoon commented. 

Ren chuckled, “Yes. It’s true. Namjoon ssi begged me and Julian to go back to Japan. He says he has never been busier.” 

“Oppa is basically building a new estate.” Taeyoon told Ren, “I don’t think we’ll recognise the Golden Quill after he’s done. But, that's a good thing.” 

“I agree.” Ren showed her into the office. 

“So this is where all the Vacations get planned?” Taeyoon joked. 

Ren smiled but then got straight down to business, “Your stalker seems to have disappeared and the Competition Federation confirmed that they have the tape from the cabin. Sehunah is in negotiations to extract that footage. You can rest assured that he will get that tape .” 

Taeyoon released a long relieved breath, “So it’s over?” 

Ren smiled, “It is. Now on to that other matter.” 

“Ah yes,” Taeyoon clutched her notebook, “Has Sehunah approved my request?” 

“He has but you will need to sign in every session and all sessions will be recorded.” Ren pulled out another folder with the Oracle seal, “The regulations are listed in this guideline.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter