With Me, With Us

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Final stretch guys. Happy times ahead. Still a couple of things to resolve, but you can look forward to mostly corny, very extra GQ moments. Since all the characters are very extra - especially the men lol. I am sure you would have been expecting this. 

Sehun and Baekhyun sat on the porch steps drinking their morning coffee and talking about the past and what they hoped for the future. It was a raw conversation and both were completely open and then agreed to let the past rest. From here, they had seen the plane land. Soon, they would see their family walk across the grass toward them. It was finally over. 

“More coffee?” Kyungsoo brought out a fresh pot and topped up Baekhyun’s cup. 

“We’re supposed to serve you. Since you doubled upped.” Baekhyun teased. 

Jin who sat on the far end of porch with the Competiton Coordinator laughed at the lame joke. “Do you see who likes your jokes?” Kyungsoo held up the pot to Jin, who came over to fetch it. 

“As soon as the plane arrives, we will depart the island,” Jin told Kyungsoo. 

“My House Master is sending a plane.” Kyungsoo told him, “What about the island? What will Zhang Yimin do with it?” 

Jin looked over his shoulder toward the house, “Perhaps President, you could offer him some advice? He has just lost his brother, the brother who for the longest time, dictated how he should live his life. I am sure he is a little lost.” 

Kyungsoo nodded. It couldn’t hurt. It was time to break down barriers. Chanyeol pushed himself between Baekhyun and Sehun. He had Yeji with him. 

“She slept for a couple of hours and kept us up the rest of the time. She might be coming down with a fever. We need to get her home to see the family doctor.” Chen rubbed his eyes. “Don’t have children.” he teased Sehun but they could tell he was worried about Yeji. 

Chanyeol leaned his head against Baekhyuns. Yeji crawled haphazardly across Chanyeol and landed on Baekhyun’s lap. It’s like she sensed the pain he couldn’t’ express. She moved around, kicking his chest and face and when she found the perfect spot, exhaled contentedly and fell asleep. Chen was awed, “Can we swap Chanyeol for you?” 

“Hey!” Chanyeol was still hurt even though he knew it was a joke to make Baekhyun feel better. 

“Look!” Kyungsoo pointed toward the cliff end, and sure enough, they saw Kris, he came up the path and...he had a little girl sitting on his shoulders. Kris laughed, the girl laughed as she stared up at the sky. Davi and Yimin were with him,  girls holding onto their arms. Jimin came up the path, carrying a child on his back, then Tao swinging two children around. 

Sehun stood, “Well, would you look at that…” 

“I’m looking but still not believing.” Chen shook his head, “10...no 20…” 

Kyungsoo snapped his fingers at Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter