The Strongest

Golden Quill - The Leaders (GQ3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun eyed the last piece of stilton, “On three…” he said in a cautionary voice. September inched closer to the table, “Hey. No cheating.” Sehun warned. September held her hands up.

“Hana…”

September was on her toes.

“Dul,” Sehun held his breath.

“Ses ” they both ran to the table to grab the cheese. September reached there first and snatched at the cheese but Sehun grabbed it before her.

“urgh!” she hated losing.

Sehun grinned and was about to pop the piece of cheese into his mouth but September dove at him. “Isa…” The cheese landed some distance on the floor. “Three-second rule,” Sehun said and they scrambled for it. “Who would have thought we both like stilton.” He held her at bay with his legs wrapped around her waist.

“You’re not stronger than me, you know.” She huffed and reached for the cheese.

“Oh really.” He took a bite of the cheese just to annoy her.

“Seriously, you!” she broke free and sat panting, her chest rose and fell.

Sehun thought she looked cute and hot wearing his shirt. “If you call me Sehunah, I’ll give you the other half.”

“You wish.”

He raised a brow, “The future Chairlady is feisty.” He brought the cheese close to his mouth, “Sure you can’t say it? Se-hun-ah...”

“Please can I have the cheese, Sehunah…” his heart leapt, he held it out. September took the cheese and popped it into with a big grin, “Yum!”

He grabbed her leg and pulled her to him, “It’s only day one and we’re already fighting over food.”

“We will always fight.” September said matter of fact, “We do always fight. Except you don’t hear what I’m saying because I have to keep it here,” she tapped her head. Sehun kissed her. “Wait…” she pulled his phone to her and read the next question, “We have to get through all these questions.”

Sehun fell back on the rug in front of the fire, “Fine. Shoot.”

“What’s your favourite food? Green juice,” she .

“Very funny.” He tweaked her nose, “What’s your favourite food beside seeds?”

September thought, “I like Directors,” she snapped her teeth at him, “Maa,” 

Sehun burst out laughing. “That was the lamest joke." He couldn't stop laughing. 

September straddled him, “I’m hungry now.” She placed a hand on either side of his head, “Shall I find another Director to sate my appetite?”

His hands slid expertly up her legs, moving her into position. September arched her back as she rode him.

“What made you choose this place?” she asked when he wrapped his arms around her and they lay beside the fire. Outside the birds chirped and life went on but for her, time stood still.

“Well, you were already on this side of the world and I didn’t want to waste too much time travelling.”

“But…” she turned to face him, “Why did you propose. It’s not like you. So unplanned.”

“Unplanned?” Sehun ran his fingers lazily up and down her back, “How long do you think it took me to get the ring resized? Do you think I just called Omma up and said, hey I found Isa. She’s in a small town. Just used the tracking app. Let’s go down there and oh just so you know, I’ve decided to propose and make her the next Chairlady of the Song Estate.”

September wrapped her arms around him, “You’re impressive as always,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter