Trip To Jeju Island...(Part 7) Barbecue Celebration

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this while reading,

Song: River Flows In You (Remix)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FFb1xgzxdk&feature=fvst 

After everything was packed properly, Kyuhyun, Hyun Heon and other production crew members walked out of the studio building together to the beach where they will be having their dinner on that evening. Kyuhyun took this chance to walk beside Hyun Heon and talk to her.

"Tired?" asked Kyuhyun as he suddenly appeared beside Hyun Heon.

This caused Hyun Heon to jump and stared at him. Then, she shook her head and replied, "Not really,"

"But remember to rest early tonight," said Kyuhyun, "I don't want a bride tomorrow who has panda eyes for the wedding shoot,"

Hyun Heon laughed and when she was about to reply Kyuhyun, her manager appeared at her side too.

"Hyun Heon ah," her manager said, "I need to discuss something with you about something ," The manager gave Kyuhyun a nod and turned back and faced Hyun Heon.

"Araseo(I get it)," sighed Hyun Heon as she resigned to her fate. With that, she followed her manager to walk to the front.

Kyuhyun, on the hand, watched Hyun Heon walked in front of him. He then carried his bag and continued walking alone. He knew why Hyun Heon's manager did that...it was to separate him and Hyun Heon so that it could prevent others from suspecting them and arousing suspicion from the public. Just then, the PD joined Kyuhyun by the side.

"You guys did a great job today," said the PD, "The show is even more popular nowadays because the four of you (Leeteuk, Sora, Kyuhyun, Hyun Heon),"

"Glad that I can help to bring up the ratings of the show," said Kyuhyun.

"You and Hyun Heon ssi has very good chemistry together," said the PD, "I'm so pleased that I've put the two of you in the show,"

"Oh really," said Kyuhyun as he did not know what to reply the PD.

"Are the two of you dating?" asked the PD.

"N...no," replied Kyuhyun as he tried to sound as convincing as possible.

"Maybe the two of you should date each other," said the PD, smiling,"The two of you suit each other very well. Its such a pity that both of you are just friends,"

Kyuhyun kept quiet for a while and continued,"The company forbids the idols to date one another,"

Upon hearing that, the PD said, "Sometimes humans just can't control their own feelings. Although being an idol has many limitations to the things in life, in the end, they're still normal human beings who has their own emotions and need love from others. I've always been supporting the fact that idols should date and date openly. It will be better this way for the public to accept it rather than you suddenly announced that you'll be marrying someone when there's no news of you dating anyone in the first place. The public will think that you're a liar,"

After saying his own stand, the PD walked ahead of Kyuhyun to join the other production crew members, leaving behind Kyuhyun to think about what he had said earlier on.

Soon, after a fifteen minutes walk from the studio building, they had reached the barbecue pit. Kyuhyun found out that Leeteuk, Sora and the others had already there and some even started barbecueing. Kyuhyun went to join Leeteuk by the bench.

"How's your photo shoot?" asked Leeteuk when Kyuhyun joined him.

"Successful," replied Kyuhyun, "How about you?"

"As successful as yours," said Leeteuk, smiling to himself,"I've never seen Sora so beautiful before,"

Before Kyuhyun could reply Leeteuk, they were interupted by the PD.

"Everyone!" said the PD, loudly, "This BBQ party is for all of you! Thank you for the hard work that the all of you have put in! Especially the four main leads! Enjoy your dinner and lets chill ourselves tonight to prepare for another tired day tomorrow!!! CHEERS!"

"CHEERS!" the others shouted in reply as they held their cups in the air.

With that, all of them went to take the food which had laid out on the tables while the others helped out with the barbecueing. Hyun Heon then went to take some raw pork and seafood for barbecueing and Sora joined her by the side, taking a plate of dishes on her plate too.

"This is for Kyuhyun oppa, I guess?" said Sora, smiling to Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon nodded her head and said,"He likes to eat pork and seafood,"

"That's so thoughtful of you," said Sora as she grilled the sausages.

"Haha," laughed Hyun Heon,"Stop teasing me Sora unnie(sister)," Then Hyun Heon pointed to the plate which Sora was holding, "If I'm not wrong too, I bet this plate of food is for Leeteuk oppa(brother), right?"

Sora nodded her head and said, "Yea,"

With that, both of them laughed and carried on barbecueing.

On the other side, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun continued to sit down at their seats and chat with each other. The managers were just sitting at the next table. They would continue to observe the four of them. But, they will draw their attention to Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon more. Nearly half of the production crew members knew that Leeteuk and Sora were dating.

"The PD just told me something today," said Kyuhyun as he sat closer to Leeteuk, trying to lower his voice as soft as possible. He did not want anyone to hear their conversation.

"Told you what?" asked Leeteuk.

"About me and Hyun Heon. I do not know if he knows about our relationship but he told me lots of funny things...something related to an open relationship," replied Kyuhyun.

"So you're suspecting him that he knows about the two of you?" asked Leeteuk, again as he listened carefully at the details.

"I'm not sure myself too. He actually requested for us to kiss each other for the photo shoot. We did it anyway," said Kyuhyun.

"I don't think he knows it. PD-nim is very straightforward sometimes. He likes to talk in a frank way. I think he's just stating his point of view. Don't worry. As for the kiss, I also did it with Sora," Leeteuk told Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun nodded his head. At least he was quite relieved after discussing the matter with his hyung(brother). At that moment, Sora walked back to join them with two plates of cooked food on her hands. She placed one plate at the middle of the table so they could share it and the other in front of Kyuhyun.

"Hyun Heon told me to pass you this," said Sora, "She said this are your favourite. She could not come over and join us though. You know the reason yourself,"

"Kumowo(thank you)," said Kyuhyun.

Sora shook her head and sat down beside Leeteuk, "Don't mention it,"

"What is Hyun Heon doing then?" Leeteuk asked Sora.

"Oh," replied Sora, "She say she will stay at the barbecue pit to grill the food. She does not want to join the managers either,"

"So she can eat while grilling the food," continued Kyuhyun, smiling to his plate of pork and mixed varieties of seafood.

"How do you know?" asked Leeteuk.

"Because I understand her the most," replied Kyuhyun as he stared at Hyun Heon.

With that, Leeteuk, Sora and Kyuhyun began to eat their food as they chatted with each other. Although Kyuhyun joined in the conversation sometimes, but, his vision will always stays around Hyun Heon, watching her helping the others to grill their food. She looked so happy just by standing beside the pit, barbecueing...but in fact, she wished she could join Leeteuk, Sora and Kyuhyun. At least she found a better way to stay away from the managers.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello guys!!! Thank you for the sweet comments!!! I really love it!!!

PLEASE DON'T STOP OK???

Here's another update and

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT MORE~

Have a nice day and again, I do not own this picture :D