Fixing Her Heart....

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this song while reading this!!!

Song name: Baby Baby by 4men

Video + lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9tNhY1wkTI 

On that day, Hyun Heon came back from her schedule at 1.30am in the morning. She was feeling very tired unlike before. The 'broken' Hyun Heon was back. She was not the bubbly Hyun Heon anymore. She walked slowly to the building lift and waited there. Hyun Heon's mind was blank. She did not know how to face Kyuhyun. Its not that she's guilty but its that she did not know how to face the person whom had hurt her as deeply he love her. She had never faced this kind of situation before. When the lift came, she walked into it and pressed for the 'door closed' button. However, when the doors were closing half way, a hand came in between and stopped it. The doors went opened automatically and Hyun Heon was surprised to see who the person was. Yes, indeed, it was Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon's eyes grew big when she caught sight of Kyuhyun. Their eyes met but Hyun Heon looked away quickly. Her heart beat was increasing, fearing that Kyuhyun would fight with her again. She moved herself and stood at the other side of the lift. Both of them kept quiet throughout the whole lift journey. When they had reached the sixth floor, Hyun Heon walked out the lift but was pulled back by a hand on her arm. She was pulled back by Kyuhyun. When she had got inside the lift again, Kyuhyun pressed the highest storey and waited for the lift doors to close.

"What do you want?" asked Hyun Heon as she turned and faced Kyuhyun.

"I need to talk to you," replied Kyuhyun.

"We have nothing to talk about," said Hyun Heon, turning away from him.

However, Kyuhyun took her by the shoulders and turned her around. Before Hyun Heon could react, she was already in Kyuhyun's arms. She tried to struggle by hitting Kyuhyun's chest but Kyuhyun just could not move away from his position and carried on hugging her. This went on for quite a few seconds and Hyun Heon eventually stopped hitting him. Feeling that Hyun Heon had calmed down, Kyuhyun began, "Mianhe(I'm sorry), I shouldn't accuse you that day,"

Hyun Heon kept quiet and Kyuhyun continued, "I admit I'm too sensitive, too protective. I shouldn't jump into conclusions in what I've saw,"

Hyun Heon could feel her tears flowing down her cheeks but she did not care to wipe it away.

"Am I your toy?" asked Hyun Heon, "When you wants to play with it, I'll be useful and when you gets tired with it, you just discard it away?"

"Of course not," said Kyuhyun, breaking the hug and stared at Hyun Heon. When he saw that she was crying, his heart ache too. He was guilty to make her so miserable. It was him who promise her to make her happy and now, she's in agony because of his jealousness, "I'm just jealous when I saw Sungmin hyung(brother) with you that day. I promise you I won't do it again,"

At this time, the door lift opened when they were at the highest storey and Kyuhyun went to press the 'sixth floor' button. When the door lift were closed, he turned back to face Hyun Heon. He took her hand and he could feel the roughness on it, the place where Hyun Heon's fingers were cut by the guitar strings. But, he did not say it out. He rather act as if he did not know anything than telling Hyun Heon everything what Sungmin had told him. He did not want Hyun Heon's efforts to be wasted.

"Are you still angry with me?" he asked softly.

Hyun Heon looked at Kyuhyun quietly. She could feel that her lips were stick together at that moment.

"What do you want me to do for you to forgive me?" asked Kyuhyun as he went closer to her.

"Just..." Hyun Heon finally spoke,"Just don't do that to me next time,"

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun broke into a relieved smile. He hugged Hyun Heon and kissed her head. He missed her embrace alot. As if he would die without it. The softness of her hair, her two arms hugging his waist and her head lying on Kyuhyun's upper chest. He missed that alot. Same goes to Hyun Heon.

"Kumoyo(thank you)," said Kyuhyun after kissing Hyun Heon's head.

Hyun Heon nodded her head gently and hugged Kyuhyun back. At last, it was all settled...Kyuhyun had done fixing her heart...fixing her trust back to him again. It was their first argument ever since they had dated each other. Therefore, after they had gone through all this, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon understood the importance of each other in their heart. There's only one word could be used to describe them. The word is, "inseparable".

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!! When I first saw the number of comments, my first reaction was, "WOW!!!" Haha! Thanks guys!!! Thanks for brighting up my day!!! This is what I want, what I wish for!!! Thank you!!!

Please continue to support my story and COMMENT MORE!!! Hope you like this chapter as well!!! I think I've FAILED in writing this chappie! :( So sorry!

I do not own this picture ^^